öööö CBS SPORTS--Bowl Prediction

Oklahoma? Ohio State?

Texas????

FSU to the Belk at noon?????????????????

k

I guess copy and paste can make anybody a publishable expert.

A lot of predictions have shown us at 5-7 and max 7 wins. Nobody seems to have seen that our team was way better than our record last year.

Better to be underrated than overrated IMO.
Yup. I cant wait for the dwags to fall this year. I have several friends who think they are headed straight for the championship game again. They dont seem to think about the fact that they lost like 30 guys; They're dwag fans so thinking and logic arent really in their wheelhouse.

A lot of predictions have shown us at 5-7 and max 7 wins. Nobody seems to have seen that our team was way better than our record last year.

They weren't though. GT lost several games late, because well, that's what teams that aren't that good do.

While I think that GT will be better than predicted, it isn't exactly crazy or a slight to assume that GT goes 5-7/6-6

They weren't though. GT lost several games late, because well, that's what teams that aren't that good do.

While I think that GT will be better than predicted, it isn't exactly crazy or a slight to assume that GT goes 5-7/6-6
Not crazy but definitely a slight.

They dont seem to think about the fact that they lost like 30 guys; They're dwag fans so thinking and logic arent really in their wheelhouse.

But they added 25 5-stars, including the next Hershel and true freshman QB who is already a Heisman contender.

Back