öööö the NCAA

Because of course they did. This kid’s entire course to Georgia is filled with bullshit about skirting the rules. He went from being a scholarship athlete at Savannah Country Day to suddenly withdrawing and going to cross town rival Savannah Christian. There were hardship waivers associated with that too. They were completely imaginary because the only hardship was he wanted to play for the better team for recruiting purposes.

Because of course they did. This kid’s entire course to Georgia is filled with bullshit about skirting the rules. He went from being a scholarship athlete at Savannah Country Day to suddenly withdrawing and going to cross town rival Savannah Christian. There were hardship waivers associated with that too. They were completely imaginary because the only hardship was he wanted to play for the better team for recruiting purposes.

I never heard this when we thought we had a shot at him coming out of h.s.

I would rather him use a year of eligability now than later.

I am no expert on how the hardship rules work, but havent we had several that were able to compete immediately using that path?

The problem is we couldn't close the deal when he graduated h.s.

Saw this kid in Savannah. Had THE ugliest girlfriend of all time.

He deserves the hardship.

I never heard this when we thought we had a shot at him coming out of h.s.

I would rather him use a year of eligability now than later.

I am no expert on how the hardship rules work, but havent we had several that were able to compete immediately using that path?

The problem is we couldn't close the deal when he graduated h.s.

Facts, facts, facts..... stop it

Everrrrrrrr body just settle down. We need to make blocks and tackle.

I got a woody about it and I don't want no mo' kids, either.

Back