öööö you uga, burn in hell

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Coaching, clowns, mayhem motors, money down, my diminishing love for Waffle House, all that aside I pray that our players come out with their hair on fire and play like demons from hell for 60 minutes. I don’t have any confidence in any coach, I just hope those kids realize what it would mean to this fanbase after years of agony. Just stand your ground and ööööing fight. That’s all we want. I hope they really read this ööööing board like some of you say they do and something lights up inside them.

THWg

Who's the smallest player that UGA plays regularly? We need to recreate the Robbie Godhigh body slam on that joker. Kicker, punter, I don't care. Robbie must be avenged. If this ends in a bench clearing brawl and the game must be abandoned, so be it.

1c34edf7c3d4efbe60fcacec0a89cfe0.jpg

I spent a good part of last evening going through the Hate Week Armory links. There is nothing better in sports than Georgia Tech beating Georgia in football -and there is no better way for me to get ready for this game that to remind myself of the genuine euphoric feeling that I get from a victory in this game. There is truly no other feeling like it in sports … in life.

~ 2016, 2014, 2008, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1989, 1985, 1984, 1977, 1974, 1970, 1969 ~

That’s it during my lifetime - 14-41. I have watched Tech defeat UGA in person only three times in my life -1984, 1990, 2000- all in Athens. For whatever reasons, I was not at BDS in 1999, although I had attended games in the 1970’s and 1980’s, and started attending games fairly regularly in 1995 when O’Leary was hired, picking up season tickets a few years later. I was there in 1983 when 3-7 Tech nearly pulled off the upset over 8-1-1 UGA.

Despite the issues the program is mired in at the moment (no need to go into that here) I am of the mindset to put that in the background for now and get my “mind-rite” as we like to say, and get ready for COFH. Here’s to the white and gold -give ‘em hell Jackets, play hard and play to win.

Go Jackets
To Hell With Georgia

Who's the smallest player that UGA plays regularly? We need to recreate the Robbie Godhigh body slam on that joker. Kicker, punter, I don't care. Robbie must be avenged. If this ends in a bench clearing brawl and the game must be abandoned, so be it.

Robby needs to avenged for being forced to wear those jerseys

To our Father, the Big Whistle, the Almighty Dodd, and his disciple Bobby Ross, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and saved us from the sins of the 1980s before descending into the hell that is Detroit, but who rose again and ascended into the Georgia Tech Hall of Fame: Imbue upon our coach all the attitude, playcalling abilities, and clock management of the multitude of the angels. May Paul Johnson whisper into his ear that which he must hear and may the Tenuta blitz reap a glorious harvest of tackles for loss.

We believe in the power of 5th Street bourbon, girl fights in 223, the flexbone offense, and sacrificial bans. In the name of the Heisman, the Alexander, and the Almighty Dodd, bring us to victory.

Fight, Win, Drink, Get Naked.

If we can't win, at least öööö a few of them up. We won't need to do that, though since we are going ham on that ass Saturday. We are going to embarrass them so badly they'll burn Athens down and transition to soccer or some other öööö. To Hell with georgia.

I wonder what would happen if the players locked the coaches in the locker room and just came out and played. I think it would be better than what it's going to be.
I'd guess UGAg would probably score about every minute or so

All I ask is for the team to play smart, no turnovers, and be competitive. To the coaches, earn your pay this week. To Tech fans, don't sell your tickets to dwags. To the PA announcer, please, please, please don't do that horrible money down yell during this game. That has got to be the most embarrassing scream in college football.

How was that not a penalty? Godhigh got up like nothing happened

How was that not a penalty? Godhigh got up like nothing happened
A few years ago there was no penalty for that kind of play and there was no targeting either. It really looked bad when the Georgia player did that and I thought it should have been a penalty. I'm surprised Godhigh didn't get a serious injury.

Back