öööö

It's funny how the "same looks since freshman year" criticism is not applied to pro-style offenses.

Horseshit effort - horseshit I heard all week that VT was practicing hard in pads. We are obviously prancing around in panties not bothering with getting ready. Unprepared - fumbles, jumping offsides, then have to deal with Johnson's complete stupidity game management. No wonder everyone laughs at us.

Got to beat da U to have a chance for the ACC now. I wouldn't be too surprised if we do it. Would make sense, as the performance of GT sometimes makes no sense.

Definitely had our chances this game. Defense kept us in this game. We were moving the ball well in the first half. I agree, best we can hope for is to beat Miami (ha!) and then have Miami beat VT.

I don't blame coaching, except for the 4th down call. Everything else is on VL and the penalties. Roof called his balls off. Lee is exempt from blame. He is young. Coach? What say you for your decisions in crunch time?

Got to beat da U to have a chance for the ACC now. I wouldn't be too surprised if we do it. Would make sense, as the performance of GT sometimes makes no sense.

True. It's gut check time. Do you have any guts or are you just going to ööööö out for the rest of the season? Be an interesting rest of the year except for AA&M. Probably not ready for primetime though. Oh well. Johnson has to win 9 including a bowl to stay out of the doghouse, imo. Lot's of folks will be howling after this one though. The first opportunity in forever to shine, really shine, and on a big beautiful stage and ... wth?!!

Maybe they need some help by confusing VT with different looks...instead it's...oh look the same öööö I've seen on film since my freshman year.

yeah because a DL really sees alot of different formations in front of them with 5 down linemen, oh wait, its always 5 down. Lol...dude seroiusly. A DT is worried about his gap and thats it. Beat the guy in front of you and thats it. Formations mess with LB and DB assignments. DL especially interior DL could give a flying öööö.

Back