öööö

I dont see how you can blame Vad. The O line got its ass handed to them all night. Also plenty of passes that should have been caught were not. Waller has no hands.

yeah because a DL really sees alot of different formations in front of them with 5 down linemen, oh wait, its always 5 down. Lol...dude seroiusly. A DT is worried about his gap and thats it. Beat the guy in front of you and thats it. Formations mess with LB and DB assignments. DL especially interior DL could give a flying öööö.

Jesus. You're acting like there wasn't another button to push or lever to pull to minimize the impact to the OL sucking ass.

We didn't do a single God öööö thing to change things. We beat our brains against a brick wall named Hopkins. ööööing brilliant gameplan. :rolleyes:

Jesus. You're acting like there wasn't another button to push or lever to pull to minimize the impact to the OL sucking ass.

We didn't do a single God öööö thing to change things. We beat our brains against a brick wall named Hopkins. ööööing brilliant gameplan. :rolleyes:

lol clearly you don't know wtf you are talking about. Just because you didn't see a full house diamond you think we didn't do different things.

I will tell you what. Tonight watching something live it is easy to think you keep seeing the same thing. You didn't.....he did a ton of different things. He read off the DT, read of the DE, read off the freaking LB, ran shotgun, shotgun pistol trips, option, 3-0 he ran a ton of different crap. Vad missed reads. The OL got blown up and to the avg viewer...it all looks the same

well it wasn't. Our OL got beat like a rented mule and it makes anything you throw at them...look the same.

lol clearly you don't know wtf you are talking about. Just because you didn't see a full house diamond you think we didn't do different things.

I will tell you what. Tonight watching something live it is easy to think you keep seeing the same thing. You didn't.....he did a ton of different things. He read off the DT, read of the DE, read off the freaking LB, ran shotgun, shotgun pistol trips, option, 3-0 he ran a ton of different crap. Vad missed reads. The OL got blown up and to the avg viewer...it all looks the same

well it wasn't. Our OL got beat like a rented mule and it makes anything you throw at them...look the same.

There was nothing we threw at VT they hadn't seen before. All those different keys - they've seen. That's my gripe. To have a chance against a D with that amount of talent, we needed to have a tweak...something different.

Bland. Bland. Bland. CPJ Patrick Nix'd us tonight.

Def held up after second quarter but hell they kept going to 5 wrs and we never drop to nickel or dime. We was getting our receivers open early. Every time we're go back to running. And it wasn't working at all. Hell I don't know what we finished with but we didn't even have 100 rushing yards by 3 quarters.

Bud Foster tea bagged CPJ tonight or should I say the 5th consecutive time. Our experienced Oline got raped. Great job D for holding VT to 17 as I predicted.

33, CPJ ego lost this game in my football eyes. The only adjustment I saw was the Trap, an attempt to get an extra blocker. VT made it there business to jump the snap on the motion and overload blitz us on the backside on passing downs. Also, VT played 9 in the box the entire game. I can't believe we didn't try to exploit the middle of field. If we are going to be a legit team, we going to have put an emphasis pass pro. We look like a Chinese fire drill.

Im got irrational like most. I saw enough from our D to believe they will give us a chance. DUKE JOHNSON will not beat us. Time to put up CPJ

We sucked and learned why Vad Lee wasn't the savior last year. CPJ is now on the hot seat. Roof's defense was fine most of the game. Maybe this will take his head down a notch as well as CPJ. This was unacceptable for a "offense" coach.

Our only TD drive: Run short, run short, penalty, THROW UP A PRAYER, stumbling fumbling 3O plays, a fumble, a fumble recovery, then TD!

My point is, we kept running 3O plays when (even when they were working) it looked like total GARBAGE! We never attempted Snoddy out of the diamond or even got Perkins a touch. We didn't run out of the shotgun once, IIRC. What a tease CPJ is. Really thought I was gonna see MULTIPLE offense this year like when Friedgen was here.

CPJ's swan song just might be this year. Is it basketball season yet?

Our only TD drive: Run short, run short, penalty, THROW UP A PRAYER, stumbling fumbling 3O plays, a fumble, a fumble recovery, then TD!

My point is, we kept running 3O plays when (even when they were working) it looked like total GARBAGE! We never attempted Snoddy out of the diamond or even got Perkins a touch. We didn't run out of the shotgun once, IIRC. What a tease CPJ is. Really thought I was gonna see MULTIPLE offense this year like when Friedgen was here.

CPJ's swan song just might be this year. Is it basketball season yet?

I'm done for the year. I got better things to do than watch this sorry display. the only game I might think about watching is UGA, but then they are going to absolutely destroy our high school team and I'm tired of seeing that every year. Add to the fact that PJ's teams generally get worse as the season wears on, I think I'm done.

Back