“I miss the Freak-nik here in Atlanta”

gtnap

Flats Noob
That reminds me of a game at VT years ago when we killed them (2006 I think) - critical part of the game and Paul McGuire brings up something about Brittany Spears during a time out. Other announcers were like wtf?

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
I miss the simultaneous root canal- colonoscopy combo at the clinic.

GBurdell

One for each tiddy
That reminds me of a game at VT years ago when we killed them (2006 I think) - critical part of the game and Paul McGuire brings up something about Brittany Spears during a time out. Other announcers were like wtf?
chances are Paul McGuire was drunk

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
I thought that was FSU 2008... or was that the one when the announcer goes “that’s what I just said...”?

GBurdell

One for each tiddy
OT....
Harvard player flips the finger and has his TD taken away

79tech

Damn Good Rat
This was my favorite announcing team of all time. Nessler always did a good job - sorry he is now teamed with that good at stating the obvious Danielson - right? Griese was really good but a little dry and although McGuire was goofy, his goofiness was somewhat needed and actually he could make some good points occasionally. I miss their announcing.