1-1

Jo_Vision

Varsity Lurker
Going into this season I think the expectation for us was to be 1-1 against bulldogs at the end of the season. I desperately hope that to be case.

My question is if a genie told you before the season started that he could guarantee a 1-1 record against bulldogs and you pick the win and loss or leave it up to fate with the hope of 2-0 or potential of 0-2, would you take the guarantee? Would you take the loss against Citadel to guarantee a win against the gaggers?

I’m taking 1-1 with a win against gaggers every time.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
regardless of if its made of cheese or ribs, I'd eat it, and then wash it down with a cool budweiser.

Jo_Vision

Varsity Lurker
Anything that is not made of cheese and not the moon is evidence for the moon being made of cheese.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Going into this season I think the expectation for us was to be 1-1 against bulldogs at the end of the season. I desperately hope that to be case.

My question is if a genie told you before the season started that he could guarantee a 1-1 record against bulldogs and you pick the win and loss or leave it up to fate with the hope of 2-0 or potential of 0-2, would you take the guarantee? Would you take the loss against Citadel to guarantee a win against the gaggers?

So, lose to them in regular season but beat them in the National Championship Game?

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Hey Norm, if you were a hot-dog and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

I know I would. I'd smother myself with brown mustard and relish. I'd be delicious.

Last edited:

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
My balls stink after running for 30 minutes.

18in32

Petard Hoister

I think everyone on this board would rather beat UGA than the Citadel.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
It would be cinematic if we went from losing to an FCS team to beating UGA and knocking them out of the playoffs. I would demand a movie be made

It's a nice fantasy