#1 for ‘23 - Javin Simpkins - RB (FL)

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
We are not allowed any public comment on any recruits. I am glad you aren't our compliance person.
Now talk about creating graphics which is what was being discussed.

Schools can and do create graphics/edits for recruits.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
This is correct. Whether the one cited is one of ours or not, I dunno.
Right. It’s a matter of personal taste like any other piece of art.

We had some commits use a badass one from us making it like they were on the cover of SI. I can’t remember if it was ‘20 or ‘21.

BuzzedATL

Varsity Lurker
Our staff has some serious talent evaluation and recruiting skills particularly at RB. I believe they offered Gibbs pretty early. We have two four stars already committed with Martin in class of 2022, Simpkins in class of 2023. They flipped Griffin in class of 2019. Plus the way that Mason and Dontae Smith have been playing, it is truly an embarrassment of riches for us right now.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
Our staff has some serious talent evaluation and recruiting skills particularly at RB. I believe they offered Gibbs pretty early. We have two four stars already committed with Martin in class of 2022, Simpkins in class of 2023. They flipped Griffin in class of 2019. Plus the way that Mason and Dontae Smith have been playing, it is truly an embarrassment of riches for us right now.
We have this guy named Tashard Choice...

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
What if we had an offense where there were effectively 3 different RBs on the field all the time, and we almost always ran the ball? In fact, we might give the QB a choice who to allow to run the ball. We could call it the three choice.
That would never work at this level. That’s a dadgum high school offense.

RoanokeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
What if we had an offense where there were effectively 3 different RBs on the field all the time, and we almost always ran the ball? In fact, we might give the QB a choice who to allow to run the ball. We could call it the three choice.
and we could nickname of RB coach "Three"

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
Only problem with this offense is the holes are predesigned, limiting the RBs vision and not translate well to the NFL. It will be hard to recruit 4-star RBs into the system but it will work great with the 4-star backs you inherited. You will have initial success followed by a slow decline as your roster depletes.