# 1 for 2024: ATH T.J. Engleman

I get it - we all have the same concern. But when we offer a young man, I think we should defer to the staff evaluation of the young man.

Right or wrong, its the right thing to do.
Right or wrong, its gotten us 3 wins a year for 3 years including the 100-0 glory.
i'll stick with skeptical.

Nope. No MAC.
ACF48B02-076E-4505-B70B-17512ACEB4B1.png
He is from Ohio...

I don't understand what you mean by that. But, at a minimum, it comes across as a slight to a young man who doesn't deserve your disdain. Why would you say something like that. He's in the 10th grade and our staff think he'll be a superstar by the time he signs the LOI to come here.

I don't think you are knowledgeable enough to even comment on this.
We ostracized Johnson for stealing MAC level recruits. Why don’t we do the same for everyone else?

We ostracized Johnson for stealing MAC level recruits. Why don’t we do the same for everyone else?
Because the program doesn't revolve around the petty grudges of our fans. StingTalk exists as an outlet for the vast oceans of buttmad produced as a direct result of this fact. Our recruiting threads really ought to be kept clear of said waste, for reasons that really don't need to be spelled out. Anyone who needs them spelled out shouldn't be allowed to participate in recruiting threads.

You’re drowning!

Ostracizing MAC recruit on signing day vs. 20months out from ESD is not the same

The #12 ranked player from Ohio has NEVER been less than a 5.7 3* on Rivals
There are quite a few idiots on this board who take out their frustration with our coaching staff on 10th graders.

Back