Offers, shmoffers. The kid earned an offer from GT the hard way, in camp. Iow, the coaches saw him up close and personal and against his peers and thought him good enough to offer before his sr season. Sounds good to me.

Another interesting point is that he is from out of state. Why does that matter? Because our coach has said if there are two recruits of equal calibre, they'd recruit the instate guy the hardest. This tells me they really like this kid.

My guess based on measurables is that he has good technique and shows some real upside in defending the run. That and he fits Groh's height/weight crush. Total guess in the dark though.

Welcome to the flats either way!

People think recruiting is a sport unto itself and you win by getting guys other reputable teams want. That's nice and fun, but the real win is when they help you on the field down the road as a player. Every single recruits true value is completely unknown until they play a down of college football.

People think recruiting is a sport unto itself and you win by getting guys other reputable teams want. That's nice and fun, but the real win is when they help you on the field down the road as a player. Every single recruits true value is completely unknown until they play a down of college football.

Except for vad lee

It is what it is....we will have to go back and look at The tape in 4 years....

Offers, shmoffers. The kid earned an offer from GT the hard way, in camp. Iow, the coaches saw him up close and personal and against his peers and thought him good enough to offer before his sr season. Sounds good to me.

Another interesting point is that he is from out of state. Why does that matter? Because our coach has said if there are two recruits of equal calibre, they'd recruit the instate guy the hardest. This tells me they really like this kid.

+1

Another thing, the only way we're gonna compete with the factories on the field, the place that really matters, is to hit home runs on under the radar types. The very definition of such means few offers from factories.

With that in mind I'd say we do pretty well here, consistent top 40-50 recruiting rankings and a consistent showing in the weekly AP 25

qkSruToKDKM

He look gud to me main:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkSruToKDKM&feature=player_detailpage

qkSruToKDKM

qkSruToKDKM

I watched the YouTube video. He's a playmaker. Good at stepping in front of passes, putting his helmet on the ball, and being in the right spot. Reminds me of Jemea Thomas.

Back