Wow you guys actually thought I was serious? I thought it was obvious sarcasm. He scores in almost every way possible and looks to be one of the best on the field. Hell yea I'm glad we got him. For all I care he can do the Harlem shake in front of the opposing coach after he scores. I used to like celebrations, not the TO signing a ball thing but more Miami from that 30 on 30 episode.

It was late after a long day at work. Excuse my ignorance.

I'm curious about how many 5-9/10 175 lb players we can carry.
All of our Wrs now are LARGE.
had Lots of pony Abacks -none have been an exceptional player
DB?- not many(any?) 180 lb safeties so that leaves CB,so they all fight for one position?

good players (in hi school) but are they duplicates?

What strikes me is how he makes everyone around him better. Clearly a guy that wants the ball with the game on the line. A go-to guy, if you will. And not only is he a student of the game but he does things that do not show up in the box score that help his team win. A real 'coach on the field' kind of guy that you want next to you in the trenches - the kind of player that opposing coaches scheme around.

I like everything you say, but where did you get the information to come to these conclusions? I am not trying to be hard to get along with here. I just want to know.

I like everything you say, but where did you get the information to come to these conclusions? I am not trying to be hard to get along with here. I just want to know.

A friend of his has a mutual lawyer with a guy who does contract work on CPJ's house. He's in the know.

Hey man, just look at the tape. Cleary this is a guy you want on your team. He wears his heart on his sleeve. He does things the right way. If you know football, you know that this guy has all the tools necessary to become a great in this league.

This kid plays wr and db. What does that mean for GT? It means a wr with a mean streak who likes to hit people. What more could we want?

As for his height, if a guy is fast enough and has hops, he doesn't need to be all that tall. I'd rather get away from the "jump ball" routes, and more towards the "in stride" variety, anyway.

This!!!!

Hey man, just look at the tape. Cleary this is a guy you want on your team. He wears his heart on his sleeve. He does things the right way. If you know football, you know that this guy has all the tools necessary to become a great in this league.

Why do I hear this post in John Madden's voice?

Back