Better do it before we lose him.

Highlights of Henderson's Jr. year:
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2111414/highlights/111541396

May have made a C re-evaluate his desire to play the game of football at the 3:00 mark.

He looks to be a future good one for us but after watching 1 1/2 minutes I saw hardly anyone giving much of an effort to block him. It may have been that way his whole life. It's going to be quite an adjustment for him when he gets here and on the field for the first time against D-1 talent.

Pelton is a very good coach and he is proving to be a good recruiter as well. Tech needs to keep him here as long as they can

He looks to be a future good one for us but after watching 1 1/2 minutes I saw hardly anyone giving much of an effort to block him. It may have been that way his whole life. It's going to be quite an adjustment for him when he gets here and on the field for the first time against D-1 talent.

I imagine you'd see the same looking at most any bigtime DL prospect's highlight film.

Also, like JF77 said, the bolded portion is true for all these guys.

Sounds like you're being overly critical. I saw the opposite. Guys were trying to block him, but he was either getting off the block quickly or getting by before they could touch him.

I also liked his constant pursuit. Several of the highlights (I stopped after 3:00) were of him running down the line to make the tackle.

Welcome to the flats!

Pelton getting a raise will largely be determined by this year. He's certainly lit it up on the recruiting trail, but he has to replace a lot of talent. Seeing how well he does that will be a good indication of ability to develop talent and whether he'll be successful long term.

Sounds like you're being overly critical. I saw the opposite. Guys were trying to block him, but he was either getting off the block quickly or getting by before they could touch him.

I also liked his constant pursuit. Several of the highlights (I stopped after 3:00) were of him running down the line to make the tackle.

I liked what I saw. Initial rush he stayed low and pushed through with a lot of strength. He laid out some blocks when used as blocking back. Hope we keep him. Long way to signing day.

Welcome to the flats!

Pelton getting a raise will largely be determined by this year. He's certainly lit it up on the recruiting trail, but he has to replace a lot of talent. Seeing how well he does that will be a good indication of ability to develop talent and whether he'll be successful long term.

IMO we fans should set up some kind of off the books trust fund for the assistant coaches like Pelton. Is that allowed? I don't want the AA managing it, I want it legally dedicated to the assistant coaching staff at GT, and I want Pelton to be the first recipient of billions.

Not to nitpik (ok, maybe a little), but that was the G, not the C.

Realized that after I posted. Figured no one would be anal enough to make it a big deal. :hsugh:

Forgot what fanbase I was dealing with. :lol:

Realized that after I posted. Figured no one would be anal enough to make it a big deal. :hsugh:

Forgot what fanbase I was dealing with. :lol:

Lol, I just happened to notice it. Couldn't resist posting it!

I will keep my fingers crossed on this one. I see that Auburn hasn't offered yet.

"Dontae, don't get on that plane"

Back