100-0 over 2 consecutive games

rocky top buzz

Varsity Lurker
Can anyone ever remember anything close to this over 2 games? I can't think of anything similar. What I can remember is in 1994 we never got shutout. I also remember our 2nd game of the 1994 season was against Western Carolina. Anyone know our 2nd opponent for 2022?

We should never be this far behind 2 NFL Teams, much less 2 College Teams, although 1 of them does seem to be a once in a generation type of College Team.

Fire CGC it's not working. As much as Collins might insist his program has shown progress, eyeball evidence suggests otherwise. Tech was shut out in consecutive games for the first time since 1957. To Hell With Geoff!

Last edited:
Can anyone ever remember anything close to this over 2 games? I can't think of anything similar. What I can remember is in 1994 we never got shutout. I also remember our 2nd game of the 1994 season was against Western Carolina. Anyone know our 2nd opponent for 2022?
We need a new slogan. The cameras panned over and showed Money Down to cruelly mock, no commentary was needed.

Year 3 was Money Down year for the program. We responded predictably.

Back