#11 in the AP

The Jacket

The Coat
Better than I expected.

Our Yellow Jackets are #11 in the country. :D

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
In perfect position to make a run at the Top 5 by the end of November. Everyone above us except Boise has a very losable game left.

BB_Bee5

Varsity Lurker
I'll take it. I would hink the BCS will be a little better. Tjie is better than I expected also.

Xihix

Dodd-Like
Hey, we have a very losable game as well, don't we? Duke, right?

gt_white_gold

Helluva Engineer
Say that we do win out and are a top 5 team, if tOSU wins out, I think that they will get the at large before us still since they pay people off.

GT_LUVER

Helluva Engineer
Say that we do win out and are a top 5 team, if tOSU wins out, I think that they will get the at large before us still since they pay people off.
No way a 2 loss team will get an at large bid even if it is OSU.

gt_white_gold

Helluva Engineer
Hopefully, they have learn from their mistakes
I do not think that they consider it a mistake, tOSU and TX travel well. That was their basis for the decision. Not will this be a good matchup, even though it was a better one than I expected.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
I am satisfied with the #11 ranking at this point. The only one-loss teams ranked ahead of GT right now are:

USC --ridiculous how this team is coddled and sitting ahead of four undefeated teams right now.

Miami --understandable

LSU --based on the CFA, understandable

The fact that GT vaulted over four teams that either won or were idle (Oregon, Penn State, Oklahoma State and BYU) I think shows that GT is gaining some respect --the kind of respect that defeating the #4 team in the country on national television should bring.

I think we're sitting pretty right now as some of the teams ahead of us will fall by conference attrition and conference championship games.

First things first is definitely UVA, but if GT can take care of business from here on out, then we'll be perched high enough in the rankings to be considered for a BCS bowl game.

D***, this is getting exciting!!!

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
Teams ranked 10-1 ahead of GT in the AP and their most difficult game(s) remaining:

TCU- @#16 BYU
LSU- @#1 Alabama
Miami- vs Clemson or @UNC
Iowa- @#18 Ohio State
Boise State- vs Idaho
Cincinnati vs#22 West VA or @#20 Pitt
USC- @#12 Oregon
Texas- @#14 Oklahoma State
Florida- @South Carolina or SECCG
Alabama- vs LSU or SECCG

Xihix

Dodd-Like
Those all look like games the top 10 could lose. Least probable are Texas at OSU, though it still is probable. Florida will likely go to the SECCG and win against Alabama. If Texas and Florida keep winning them all though, like I said, we'll likely end up in the Sugar Bowl against Alabama.

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Hey, we have a very losable game as well, don't we? Duke, right?
All of our games are losable except for maybe Vandy, anyone thinking that winning out will be easy and is a gauruntee is delusional. We will be favored in every game but that doesn't mean anything really, we have to show up and play well if we're going to win against UVA WAKE and UGA