#11 in the AP

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
We have to show up every week. Duke is improving, Virginia is improving, Wake will "wake" up. And Georgia has been smarting for almost a year. If we win 10 games in the regular season, it will be a great, great accomplishment and a definite measure of where CPJ has brought the program in the span of 25 games.

gt_white_gold

Helluva Engineer
We have to show up every week. Duke is improving, Virginia is improving, Wake will "wake" up. And Georgia has been smarting for almost a year. If we win 10 games in the regular season, it will be a great, great accomplishment and a definite measure of where CPJ has brought the program in the span of 25 games.
I agree, but we are so close to drinking sweet sweet nectar. The ACC is ours and we wants it. [y]Gk4Ntcq5uNg[/y]

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
Herbstreit checking in with a GT vote for #7! :biggthumpup:

Craig James goes #13 :angryfire:

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
'mover has a vote? :hsugh:

...and has us 12th??

:laugher:

John Davis Oxford (Miss.) Eagle

Alabama1
Florida2
Texas3
Cincinnati4
Southern Cal5
Miami6
Boise St.7
Iowa8
TCU9
LSU10
Oregon11
Georgia Tech12

Xihix

Dodd-Like
Any hope that a Georgia recruit decommits after their 6-6 season?

texstinger

Dodd-Like
All of our games are losable except for maybe Vandy, anyone thinking that winning out will be easy and is a gauruntee is delusional. We will be favored in every game but that doesn't mean anything really, we have to show up and play well if we're going to win against UVA WAKE and UGA
Thank you, Champ.

Betcha CPJ is not letting the S/As even discuss this right now.

UVA will be tougher than VT.

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
The whole "Virginia is leading the ACC Coastal" and "haven't won there since Methuselah was young" (that's a CPJ quote btw) angles will get many of our guys motivated I think.

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
If Texas goes undefeated, they will be totally destroyed by the SEC champion (it's an unofficial National Championship tie-in) in the National Championship and the media will, once again, slobber all over the SEC.
If its USC, it'll be even worse. USC at #4 is a joke, and I heard some ESPN guy say they've had the toughest schedule of any one loss team. Give me a break. The bottom line is if you lose to Washington, you don't deserve to be in the national championship talk.

USC is way down this year. I hate to admit it, but I think Bama has the best team in the country.

M

melvoin

I can't believe Boise didn't fall after nipping Tulsa. I guess the voters forgot about that since it happened on Wednesday. Boise will cream Idaho. That game is never even close. Their toughest game left is probably Nevada, and they'll probably win that by two TDs.

TechGator1066

Dodd-Like
I can't believe Boise didn't fall after nipping Tulsa. I guess the voters forgot about that since it happened on Wednesday. Boise will cream Idaho. That game is never even close. Their toughest game left is probably Nevada, and they'll probably win that by two TDs.
How sweet would it be though if the Idaho Vandals could knock off Boise? They need to be put back in their place (i.e. out of the top 5). Thanks Oklahoma for losing to those bastards therefore legitimizing them.

stinger78

Jacket by the grace of God.
Boise State will not make the BCS CG. I think the pollsters and will start voting 9-1/10-1/11-1 BCS conference teams over them at some point. Plus the SOS (or lack of) will hurt them in the computer polls. They may get into the BCS ahead of a team like GA Tech, but I'd venture to guess that an 11-1 Tech team will get the nod over a 12-0 BSU team.