cool. How does his HS performance compare to Jaybo? Race aside, he seems closer to Jaybo to me than Vad or JT.

Pretty good pick up for a back up. Don't think he will see the field as a starter until RS-JR year at earliest. Tough to get guys who would be great QBs to commit right now with the massive Vad/JT hype train still being very young.

Looks like a decent athlete. Could probably play a couple other positions if QB doesn't workout for him

He's white.

3q0hl3.jpg

He looks pretty good... has a bit of a long throwing motion but that can be changed and has decent wheels.

cool. How does his HS performance compare to Jaybo? Race aside, he seems closer to Jaybo to me than Vad or JT.

His running style is absolutely nothing like Jaybo's....have you seen his video? btw...recently timed at 4.56 in forty. Also a 4.29 shuttle and 36" vertical.

But throws like Tevin, which isn't gonna excite any top WRs.
Do you guys watch video before you make these comments? He throws the ball well...very well.

Watch his command of the offense...clearly a field general that finds the game to be very slow to him. Makes good decisions effortlessly.

His running style is absolutely nothing like Jaybo's....have you seen his video?

To be honest, I only remember well one play of Jaybo's and it wasn't a good one. I guess I remember some Tevin-level running too.

So you're saying this guy is much more of a runner than Jaybo? Looks like he has a pretty long stride. JT quicker.

To be honest, I only remember well one play of Jaybo's and it wasn't a good one. I guess I remember some Tevin-level running too.

So you're saying this guy is much more of a runner than Jaybo? Looks like he has a pretty long stride. JT quicker.

Here is a good video to watch...love the throw he drops in down the center of the field from his own endzone. He first one in across the center a few plays later.

As far as running style...he does not run like a true running back...not quite that low...but he does keep his pads in front of him and gets low before contact. One video even shows him blocking out front for his running back. Jaybo ran straight up....got pummeled multiple times doing this including the broken collar bone.

JT is perhaps the best runner we have had at GT ever at any position...he can go the distance on any play and dance in the shower without getting wet....quicker than you can imagine.

Back