12/29 Bowl Games Thread

Why would they be thinking about Springsteen?

(I know, I know, they're thinking about that felon Steinbrenner).

Maryland carving up the Hokies like they're Maryland or Wake Forest or something.

I think 2 DL, the starting QB, and 2 starting WR's. Maybe more, and of course the Head Coach.
I think the backup QB bailed too so they're down to at least the third string guy.

Va Tech should all declare COVID at this point and walk off the field.

There is no reason to finish this game. None. Zero.

I think the backup QB bailed too so they're down to at least the third string guy.
And he is playing awful
I don’t like to cheer against conference teams but I particularly don’t like Vippysue and I despise dook
I’m enjoying this

When your coaching & program & team sucks, you resort to antics like this. Apparently it’s fashionable & basic football is just boring.
After the shooting incident on campus, the Yankees donated $1 million dollars to the school and played an exhibition game with the Hokie baseball team to show support. VPI wore the NY to show their thanks to the Yankee organization.

After the shooting incident on campus, the Yankees donated $1 million dollars to the school and played an exhibition game with the Hokie baseball team to show support. VPI wore the NY to show their thanks to the Yankee organization.
Damn. Imagine ööööting on this to take a passive aggressive swipe at your own program then being educated afterwards. Yikes

Once again VT is proof just how weak the ACC Coastal is.

There are too many bowls and needing only 6 wins to get into a
bowl is p*ss poor IMO. Ten-twelve bowls are all that are needed , and only teams with a minimum of eight wins get invited.

It used to be a reward for teams and their fans to go to a bowl, that is no longer the case.

The game of college football has changed for the worse IMO. The SA's are in control now, they can opt to play
or not to play in a bowl. So much for their brotherhood to their teammates and loyalty to the schools that recruited
them.

It's all about them now!

Hey, who won this game? Oh, not the Cucks... That's right.

Back