#12 Coaches Poll

If we were an SEC team beating a top 10 ranked SEC team, we wouldve instantly moved into the top 7 or 8 with our 10-2 record. Look at Ole Miss, Miss State, Auburn and TAMU for evidence this year as evidence. Bias is still alive and real no matter which poll we're dealing with.

No shot at Playoffs, even with a win over FSU.
They gotta increase this to 8 teams, so ALL P5 conference champs are guaranteed a shot.

What could have been (11-1 and Top 7) if we had been playing attack defense during the Carolina game.

So, Clemson beats unranked S. Carolina at home and moves up 5 spots while GT wins @ #9 and moves up 3?

More BS.

Hmmm....Mississippi State ranked ahead of us.

I wonder how we'd do against them? Two blowout wins last time we played eachother.

This season's rankings are absolute garbage.

If we were an SEC team beating a top 10 ranked SEC team, we wouldve instantly moved into the top 7 or 8 with our 10-2 record. Look at Ole Miss, Miss State, Auburn and TAMU for evidence this year as evidence. Bias is still alive and real no matter which poll we're dealing with.

3/4 of those teams are ranked below us. Maybe an SEC team would have gone ahead of Wisconsin at least.

So, Clemson beats unranked S. Carolina at home and moves up 5 spots while GT wins @ #9 and moves up 3?

More BS.

Again, if teams started out lower ranked, then more teams ahead of them lost. Now Mickey Mouse can give me that check for shilling for the SEC.

I will be extremely pissed though if Clemson moves ahead of us after we lose to FSU in some FSUtastic fashion of luck and a couple second half drives.

Back