I think sandlapperjacket beat me to it in the Recruiting thread actually.

This is per The Hive. Kelly Quinlan ‏@Kelly_Quinlan also tweeted "#GT lands second commitment of the weekend", but I don't have access to confirm.

At this point of time last year, we only had 6 recruits. Same with the year before that, and 8 before that.

Nice offer sheet.

Surprised a New Jersey kid is coming to GA. Maybe those upper Big East connections are paying dividends.

Glad to have him!

Nice offer sheet.

Surprised a New Jersey kid is coming to GA. Maybe those upper Big East connections are paying dividends.

Glad to have him!
Check the weather maps. Seriosly though, warm weather, Atlanta...we used to get a fair number of Jersey kids.

best thing to come out of NJ is Knowshon Moreno. The state rank 29 scares me-not a big football state.

We use to get lots of recruits from the NJ / NY area when Ross and O'Leary were HC. That seemed to work out ok for us.

probably Franco Harris, but all I know of him is from the historical stuff on the NFL channel

Probably gotta look at Penn State grads to spot other NJ products.

apon further review NJ isn't so bad. I remember reading a few articles back when Knowshon was out. I think there were 2 BCS running backs from that state at the time. Guess it kinda made me think it was a weak state. They are ranked around 16-20.

Back