Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
Nice frame. 16 sacks and 94 tackles as a Jr. Private school, SC ISA.

Same high school as Ovie Mughelli.

Welcome to the Flats.

Valdosta_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Is Roof just killing it on the recruiting trail, or were we going to lose a ton of people on defense? Seems like all our recruits are defensive players.

JT8217

Helluva Engineer
He's set to play OL first. Can play both ways.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Louisville, UNC, Rutgers, and Wake offered...

but what's MORE impressive is the size of this kid. 6-5, 240lbs with a year of high school left. BIG kid.

**edit** Scout says he's 265lbs but whatevs

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like

but what's MORE impressive is the size of this kid. 6-5, 240lbs with a year of high school left. BIG kid.

Got in there early - I like it. We'll see what happens when the SEC schools start taking notice. This kid has a lot of room to put on some strength. He's gonna be a big guy.

MacJacket

Varsity Lurker
Got in there early - I like it. We'll see what happens when the SEC schools start taking notice. This kid has a lot of room to put on some strength. He's gonna be a big guy.
I think this will be the case with a number of the guys we've got on board so far. It happens every year. Our coaches seem to be pretty good at spotting good talent early. Let's hope we keep these guys come February.

hiveredtech

Dodd-Like

He is closer to 270 now...he also did not play football in 9th or 10th grade....here are a couple of pics...long arms...have to like that.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
It seems like we have a fairly significant senior class on D - Sneezy, Cummings, Crenshaw, Dieke - just on the front line, not to mention Watts, Isiah Johnson, Jemea and Louis Young.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
Good get for the offensive line. Hopefully we will start filling out that side of the ball.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
I think this will be the case with a number of the guys we've got on board so far. It happens every year. Our coaches seem to be pretty good at spotting good talent early. Let's hope we keep these guys come February.

We need to get over this kind of logic.

GTbornGSUalum

Varsity Lurker
I feel like the coaching staff at GT gets played by the "bigger" schools. It seems as if GT offers a kid it brings more coaches around to look at him. Quite a few recruits over the years have gotten interest from other programs because they commit to GT. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the commits we have that end up flipping flip to mostly sec or more nfl type factories. GT doesn't lose kids to other acc schools or anything like that. I think this says a lot about the coaches and the type of program GT has. Schools may look over kids and then realize, "hey Tech offered him, maybe we need to look closer." It's a bad part of the recruiting process, but it does show that other schools have respect for the program.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
I feel like the coaching staff at GT gets played by the "bigger" schools. It seems as if GT offers a kid it brings more coaches around to look at him. Quite a few recruits over the years have gotten interest from other programs because they commit to GT. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the commits we have that end up flipping flip to mostly sec or more nfl type factories. GT doesn't lose kids to other acc schools or anything like that. I think this says a lot about the coaches and the type of program GT has. Schools may look over kids and then realize, "hey Tech offered him, maybe we need to look closer." It's a bad part of the recruiting process, but it does show that other schools have respect for the program.
Or, IMO, it is more probable that a lot of the guys on our A list are on the factories' B or C list. When their A's don't work out (there are a limited amount of 5*'s out there) they move on to their B and C list, some of which happen to be "committed" to us.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Or, IMO, it is more probable that a lot of the guys on our A list are on the factories' B or C list. When their A's don't work out (there are a limited amount of 5*'s out there) they move on to their B and C list, some of which happen to be "committed" to us.
Bingo

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Yes......their C list players are A list players to us