# 16: Zach Pyron - QB

97322602-3D8E-4CE7-A621-E26B37D8325F.jpeg

I think he will help out a lot in our red zone appearances.
I hope all our players develop and max out their potential, given the fact that you have never seen him vs P5 competition, share with us your insight that makes you think that he'll help us in the RZ?

I hope all our players develop and max out their potential, given the fact that you have never seen him vs P5 competition, share with us your insight that makes you think that he'll help us in the RZ?
He's just being snarky. But, his statement is an admittance that it's execution that's the problem and not the plays themselves. So it's got that going for it.

He's just being snarky. But, his statement is an admittance that it's execution that's the problem and not the plays themselves. So it's got that going for it.
I don't understand why all the criticism of our QB, he's executing pretty well given our OL issues

There are Top10 Teams right now that would love to have Jeff Sims or Geoff Simms playing QB for them right now, Penn State, Iowa, Michigan, ND just fell from the Top10, they'd swap their Guy for Sims in a heartbeat.

Looks like he is hoping for an Auburn or Alabama offer... Glad he chose us over Vandy, and Arkansas and hoping that no one else comes calling

I'm not sure what you heard from that video that would indicate he's hoping for a Bama or Auburn offer (not that those wouldn't be great options).

I'm not sure what you heard from that video that would indicate he's hoping for a Bama or Auburn offer (not that those wouldn't be great options).
This account's purpose since December 2018 is to disparage the Georgia Tech football coaching staff. When you read the comments through this frame of reference you'll see the passive-aggressive snark and dismiss them

Looks like he is hoping for an Auburn or Alabama offer... Glad he chose us over Vandy, and Arkansas and hoping that no one else comes calling

If Alabama were to offer, he would flip. But Alabama isn't offering. Alabama has 3 QB's on roster plus a commit from the #4 QB in the 2022 class. Auburn has 9 QB's on the roster.

Back