#19 for 2021 - River Helms - TE

Committed to us over FSU. They had the insider picks until about a week ago. 5.7 on rivals and I’d expect him to be in the high 80s on 247 once they evaluate him. Based on his film Id say he’ll be the most athletic TE on the roster Day 1. Kids got a punt return TD on his film.

Committed to us over FSU. They had the insider picks until about a week ago. 5.7 on rivals and I’d expect him to be in the high 80s on 247 once they evaluate him. Based on his film Id say he’ll be the most athletic TE on the roster Day 1. Kids got a punt return TD on his film.
His film looks pretty awesome - I could see him as a Day 1 starter. Pretty sure he trucked the öööö out of his own teammate on that punt return.

He really runs through the defense in that highlight video

I know the level of competition is "whole male student body... you made the team" but there is absolutely nothing about this kid not to like.

Attitude. Hands. Feet. Size. This is a happy day.

f19ff0a754850fb8bd090d0958dfbe2b.gif

Wait for it....

No camps this summer plus you gotta be going to West Limestone HS to get there... no scout is just gonna drop in....

But always good to take talent away from the Semi-Holes, no matter how bad they're playing as a team.

Seems to have legit size (length); if he can put on another 30 lbs (don't see why he can't), he should be everything you want in a TE.

Back