2 - 0 Baby!

BLEEDGOLD

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!
We may have but a 2 - 3 record (so far), but that does make us TWO AND O against the SEC! Sweet! Let the 24 hour rule begin and let's have some butt-kicking practices this week for our NC State game...he have got to practive long and hard against the pass with this group coming in....GO JACKETS!
blue.gif

You beat me to it, BleedGold.
We are sitting on top of the SEC West. When do we play El es Huuuuuu?

well vandy is in the SEC east.

as someone posted .. i'd really be celebrating if we went 3 n 0 against the SEC

Guys... we'll have our hands full when the Georgia Bulldogs come to town. Let's hold off and see how we do against them at Bobby Dodd before we officially claim ownership of the SEC crown this year. If we beat them, I say we all cram into the Ramblin Wreck, drive to UGA, tear THEIR goal posts down and swipe their 2002 SEC Championship flag.

Then we'll blame it all on that homeless guy that set fire to their Main Library recently.

Ah heck LLCoolJ, I was so looking forward to painting their bulldog that BUZZ YELLER color and putting a new name tag around his neck that says, "UGA-ly".

Originally posted by BLEEDGOLD:
We may have but a 2 - 3 record (so far), but that does make us TWO AND O against the SEC! Sweet! Let the 24 hour rule begin and let's have some butt-kicking practices this week for our NC State game...he have got to practive long and hard against the pass with this group coming in....GO JACKETS!
blue.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">0-2 vs. ACC and we are in the freakin ACC. Who the f--- cares about the SEC record.

Originally posted by The Gnome of Zurich:
0-2 vs. ACC and we are in the freakin ACC. Who the f--- cares about the SEC record.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Agreed. I take very little consolation in the fact that we are 2-0 vs SEC opponents, considering that we are 0-2 in our own league and on the fast track to 3-0 unless we make some major improvements before Saturday.

I actually think we can keep them from scoring as many points as Clemson did, but 17 points on offense ain't gonna cut it.

Originally posted by The Gnome of Zurich:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BLEEDGOLD:
blue.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">0-2 vs. ACC and we are in the freakin ACC. Who the f--- cares about the SEC record.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Gnome:
Don't think anybody much cares about the SEC record. We're just having a little fun amidst all the sniping, name calling, bickering and 'Hatfield vs McCoy shootin' currently on the board. From the looks of the recent posts, you would think this was a UGA or South Carolina board. Friend-against-friend, old-against-young (and vice versa), Pro-Chan vs Anti-Chan, Tech grad vs Non-Tech grad, dog against cat, wasp against yellowjacket,......., etc. We were just trying to lighten things up a bit with a little humor.

Is it just me... or is it getting a little strange around here lately?

BuzzBomb

Thanks Buzz Bomb...hey people...lighten up!!! I did this "tongue in cheek" for crying out loud! There has been such crap posted here and name calling...can't someone like myself do a simple little post that may have just a tinge of positive reinforcement? Give me a freaking break
!
drinking.gif

BLEEDGOLD (Doug),

Where did you get those snazzy wheels? I saw the pic on the net. That's one darn cool car. Do all the work yourself - what's the history behind it?

Buzz

Gnome, the first seven post in this thread discussed the fact we were 2-0 against the SEC. You then came in with this reamark [0-2 vs. ACC and we are in the freakin ACC. Who the f--- cares about the SEC record.]

It appears to me the first seven posts cared, and you were the only one who did not care up to that point. Doesn't it seem strange that one person should tell a majority of posters that their posts mean nothing?

Did you not want anyone to say anything positive about the football team?

Father Time

Thank you, ahso, as usual you speak the truth.
Gnome, you must be a newcomer to speak as you do about our overcoming our schedule against the SEC.
You are forgiven. God bless you.

Buzz Bomb and all other StingTalkers: I will be bringing my "wreck" to Homecoming this Saturday and I park at AMC. The car is a '31 Model A Sport Coupe and is 100% restored to originality in Old Gold. My dad bought it from the original owner in Maine and he and I restored it when I was 13. It's a national award winner by the Henry Ford Foundation in Dearborn, MI. I take it to most games and it really is a beauty...AHHHOOOGAH!
drinking.gif
Come over all and say hey and introduce yourselves! GO JACKETS!!

BLEEDGOLD:

I loaned my Tech tickets to my brother for the Homecoming game. We'll be RVing over to Athens for the UGA/Alabama game this weekend to support my oldest daughter. Sorry I'll miss you. Would love to see the "Wreck". Maybe we can catch you at the GT/UGA game.

As an aside... I have a friend at UGA that restored an old Model-T. He call's it "UGAs Ride". He always rides us around the campus before the home games. Been a long time since I've see that kind of mechanical brake and manual transmission (requires double-clutching the sucker to get it to go). If I had your e-mail, I'd send you a picture of my daughter with the car. I'm always amazed at these restored autos. The pride and money that is put into restoring them is simply incredible.

Look forward to meeting you and seeing the 'wreck'.

BuzzBomb

Back