2,000 people

The Champ

Dodd-Like
full throttle as in capacity? need a vaccine card? (rhetorical/cynical)
Full capacity. No mask Mandate. Germy high fives with strangers when Acuna hits one over the giant drum in center. Can’t wait

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Braves don't play in Atlanta so this restriction won't apply to them. BDS was hosting 12k in the fall so not sure who this 2k limit applies to.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
Full capacity. No mask Mandate. Germy high fives with strangers when Acuna hits one over the giant drum in center. Can’t wait
i want to believe this .. especially the no mask mandate. you got a link? everything im reading is that there are building up to 100% capacity by All Star game .. but masks still required. Starting off with pods of tickets in April.

The Champ

Dodd-Like
i want to believe this .. especially the no mask mandate. you got a link? everything im reading is that there are building up to 100% capacity by All Star game .. but masks still required. Starting off with pods of tickets in April.
Limited capacity for April and planning to reopen for Phillies in May is what my ticket guy said to me this morning. Maybe he was selling me up the river, which would be fine given they will refund any limited capacity games in full. I’m mainly in it for the AS and Derby seats

Looks like some of the news speculates 50% May and full by June. I imagine with vaccines flowing in Ga they are hopefully that by Mother’s Day the curve has made a hard turn south

Skydog

Eat a Peach
Limited capacity for April and planning to reopen for Phillies in May is what my ticket guy said to me this morning. Maybe he was selling me up the river, which would be fine given they will refund any limited capacity games in full. I’m mainly in it for the AS and Derby seats

Looks like some of the news speculates 50% May and full by June. I imagine with vaccines flowing in Ga they are hopefully that by Mother’s Day the curve has made a hard turn south
ok. i wish GT football would make that guarantee. but they won't. basically you have to renew and hope they don't pull the rug out from under you in august. which i'm not going to do. i don't plan to renew this year and see how things play out with protocols in the fall. being that BDS is in city of atlanta makes me less optimistic things will be back to "normal".

The Champ

Dodd-Like
ok. i wish GT football would make that guarantee. but they won't. basically you have to renew and hope they don't pull the rug out from under you in august. which i'm not going to do. i don't plan to renew this year and see how things play out with protocols in the fall. being that BDS is in city of atlanta makes me less optimistic things will be back to "normal".
There’s almost no logical incentive/reason to get GT football tickets other than wanting to support the program

The flexibility of the Braves offering is actually impressive. You buy specific tickets but can package them up and trade for better seats, or different games, so you aren’t locked into anything. That plus the AS weekend being a bucket list were enough for me this year — and I’m probably out the door with 2 lower level tickets to 25 home games, AS Sunday events, AS Game, Derby, Parking Pass, for less than 2 seats in the lower west

Skydog

Eat a Peach
There’s almost no logical incentive/reason to get GT football tickets other than wanting to support the program

The flexibility of the Braves offering is actually impressive. You buy specific tickets but can package them up and trade for better seats, or different games, so you aren’t locked into anything. That plus the AS weekend being a bucket list were enough for me this year — and I’m probably out the door with 2 lower level tickets to 25 home games, AS Sunday events, AS Game, Derby, Parking Pass, for less than 2 seats in the lower west
sweet! enjoy that!

BravoWhiskey

El Vato Loco
Same story for me.

ClubSeats

Employee of the Month
But but but FOURTH WAVE!!!
:ughrun:

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Fwiw- Braves just announced they are going from 33 to 50% capacity for their second home stand in April. Continuing to move towards full capacity in May.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
Fwiw- Braves just announced they are going from 33 to 50% capacity for their second home stand in April. Continuing to move towards full capacity in May.
i like how they are trending .. going with common sense whereas the Northeast going with papers please. I think being out of City of Atlanta is going to help them tremendously.

Architorture23

Common non-engineering educated man.

Which package did you get?

We bought single game for the fam for May 7. Didn't know they'd be full cap by then but I'm personally glad. Will basically be a second home opener.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
State to fully open tomorrow, April 9 ? Will GT do the same with baseball?
I would imagine that we would be more conservative and not change our plans, as we always seem to say that we follow guidance from X, Y, and Z and not just a single source.

JRjr