# 20

Everybody likes having a white boy or two on the field. I think that makes 3 now. The Starrs Mill kids, Illinois kid and him now. Dunno about OL's
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

When did all the GT boards become afflicted with an asshole infestation?

Who cares if he is a reach? We need to sign 26 in this class, **** all of the "making classes even" BS. We lose 4-5 guys every year because of attrition, and I've heard we're not far from losing another guy this year.
Former QB. 205 with 4.5 speed. If he never does anything besides tear up ST's, the scholly is worth it.
This.

Need to sign full classes every year until we're at 85 schollies, only then do we worry about "class balance," and even then, no, we shouldn't worry about class balance.

Why? To determine which one will be the first to transfer?

I'm sure you know way more about it than I do, but it seems like the white guys transferring was more of a QBs not getting playing time thing than a white thing. Cooper Taylor was a very special case.

35" vert is some decent hops. At 6-2 with that vertical he can get up, and should be able to add some weight as well.

At worst you get a guy who can contribute on STs and help give you some good looks on scout team (can play multiple positions). At best you get a guy who works hard develops and becomes a Chris Reis type of player for you.

His dad, who is the AD at Troy also played football at UGA under Dooley and was a Safety. He also coached at UTC, Auburn, and UGA.

Makes it even more ridiculous to think he could fly under the radar.

His father Steve was a DE at uga. His dad was also an allstate QB at Central Macon in '73. His dad was/is a very good athlete. He has a cousin who was/is a walk-on WR at Auburn. He has an aunt and uncle who are GT grads.

Back