2008 Recruiting Class

I doubt he gets drafted at all, especially in the 2nd round. He lacks the size necessary to compete with the monster WRs in the NFL. He's a special teamer at best in the NFL.

Reality. If you don't have the size you better be freakishly fast/athletic.

When did you have to be big to play CB? Expect some attrition from this class too. Like 3-5 not returning for their last season

When did you have to be big to play CB? Expect some attrition from this class too. Like 3-5 not returning for their last season
I am lost. Are you saying that GT is going to lose 3-5 non seniors during this off season?

Yeah, mostly non-factors but still hurts depth and recruiting in some ways

I just hope it's not uzzi or any other linemen. I could easily see Perkins, or one of the qbs unhappy and looking elsewhere. Vad, Synjyn, tevin, Dennis Andrews will all be competing in the spring for the job and add Thomas to that list once summer comes around.

I am lost. Are you saying that GT is going to lose 3-5 non seniors during this off season?

No, he meant from the 2009 class, which could be this year or next year depending if they redshirted or not. I think only Cross and Hill are the main ones who didn't redshirt. Maybe Orwin Smith as well.

The only way Burnett gets drafted is if China invades.

I agree...I like the kid and he reminds me of alot of Ted Roof as a LB...tough,physical, always making tackles. He isn't a game changer though. Wished he had prototypical NFL size but if he did he wouldn't be at Tech unfortunately (but would definitely help his chances at the next level).

Does anyone on our team really think we have any players that are draftable if they were to leave early?

Does anyone on our team really think we have any players that are draftable if they were to leave early?

Uzzi is the only player that might would get drafted if he left early. My opinion on guys who will end up in the league is based on the assumption they will play their 4 yrs here.

Phil Smith maybe? Only reason I throw his name out is that he maybe his lack of discipline shows that he is already thinking of bigger things.

Back