2010/2011 Recruiting Thread

gt23eric

Dodd-Like
Is he prob a 3 star? I'm from the same county as him and haven't heard much about him. Does this help our case with sterling Bailey alot? Kinda weird
we are recruiting hall co so hard. Claytor, shaw, cross, and drummond already on/were on the team and recruiting cheeks, Bailey, and aj Johnson pretty heavy
Yea he's a 3 star.

And don't get your hopes up for Bailey.

CocaBuzz

Varsity Lurker
:eek5:

you sir... Are bold.
Just keeping it real... but keep it all on the down-low cause if it gets out that I have this kind of fortune telling ability I won't ever get any rest. But I will pass on a few other predictions, you know throwing out a bone or two...

1. I predict that we will win all of our games in which we outscore the other team.
2. We will only be as good as our offense, defense and special teams make us.
3. As long as our team stats are better then theirs we will be ranked higher then other teams in total defense and total offense - aw heck why stop there we'll be ranked higher in all stat groupings then team with worse stats then ours.

And last but not least (drum roll please) I guarantee a win over the Bulldogs!!!!!!

TechGator1066

Dodd-Like
I enjoy it a lot and try to keep up with it the best I can but stop short of joining a pay site.
It's worth it if you enjoy recruiting. There's a lot of interesting stuff that goes on that the major news outlets never cover.

stinger78

Jacket by the grace of God.
OL recruit Bryan Chamberlain from Albany is very close to committing to GT.
Interesting. I'm down here in All-benny today, and there wasn't a single word about Tech in the local rag today. They had UGAg of course, Bama, Auburn but no Tech. Yet another of their own is about to commit. What a joke.

AlaGold

Dodd-Like
Its official on another site.
Stinger, Are you familiar with this guy?Any comment?

SMoney

Dodd-Like
Marietta OL O'Reilly committed to Auburn. AJC article stated that we were favored early on - did we think we had a shot or had it been known a while that he was a strong Auburn lean?

Geori

Damn Good Rat
T O'R looked very fratty in those pics, so I'm not suprised that he went to the SEC.

TechGator1066

Dodd-Like
Marietta OL O'Reilly committed to Auburn. AJC article stated that we were favored early on - did we think we had a shot or had it been known a while that he was a strong Auburn lean?
It was long understood that GT would be the leader as long as Auburn or Alabama did not offer.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Looks like Randolph is down to two. I'm assuming it's us and Tennessee since we're both listed as "high" interest. Obviously this is a guy we'd all like to get.