Beau Hankins (ILB) Rivals 3* Scout 3*

CB
DJ White (CB) Rivals 3* Scout 3*

S
Lynn Griffin (S) Rivals 3* Scout 2*

ST
Ryan Rodwell (P) Rivals 2* Scout 2* Kohl's 5*

Last edited:
Appreciate the hard work. Can't believe we're already staring over... I wonder who the first commit will be.

I can't believe it. We're only going after one NT?! We're going to be bad forever. :hsugh:

Why wait? Thanks for this start GTBerry.

I can't believe it. We're only going after one NT?! We're going to be bad forever. :hsugh:

HAHA, you're post made me remember I forgot to mark Ryan Watson as a (DE/DT). He plays some DT also, and could grow into a NT. Remember, this early, a lot of these kids are still 16.

Rivals had this to say about Jordan Jenkins most recently:

"While in Atlanta last weekend to take part in a photo shoot with top in-state juniors, Millen (Ga.) Jenkins County defensive end James Deloach stopped by the football facilities at Georgia Tech with teammate Jonathan Taylor, a touted defensive tackle prospect. This week, he'll head back to Atlanta."

Also, this guy is going to be at least a 4 start with offers already from Bama, Auburn, UGA and Tennessee.

Sure hope PJ can fight off the SEC elite and nab him! Groh...get on it!

I appreciate y'alls work on this. I value this site so much more than the ajc or any other media source. Keep up the good work!

Imani Cross looks pretty good hopefully we will get the inside scope on him being Izaan Cross brother. Already has offers from GT, SC, and UCF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8MdpzyT-fE

I worked with his mom last year. Told her Imani needed to come to tech so she wouldn't hve to pick on Saturdays. She told me Izaan told him if he doesn't come to tech he better go somewhere that won't ever play tech bc he'll hit the **** outta him if he gets the chance. Still, from what I've heard he's a uga lock if he gets an offer, and a USC lock if not. He's pretty good friends with Connor shaw.

USC is the team to beat with cross.

I like our chances with Hooker if we offer. UNC will be tough to beat out though. He is a pretty good friend of Vads!

I hope we get some studs on the D line! We really need an outstanding B back like Dwyer and AA were!

Devin Fuller is planning a trip to GT in a few weeks. Dang, recruiting is a never-ending job.

What? No committs yet? Why does our recruiting suck so bad? :laugh:

Are you saying Perkins won't be that B-Back?

Nah, people have just forgotten about Perkins because he hasn't played yet. We'll know more about Perkins this year now that the redshirt honeymoon is over!

My premature, trying to be realistic wishlist:
Dillon Lee, Imani Cross, Geno Smith, Matt Dobson, Keith Marshall

Back