2012 Recruiting Thread

No...you have to take a kid at his word and list what offers he says he has.

Flint had a lot of big verbal offers at one point but the written offers never came.

We absolutely need more guys over 300 lbs. We simply don't have that many.

Give the kid a scholly...amirite?

And how about DeAngelo Brown from my neck of the woods? He is a Savannah Christian standout at DT. 6-2 285lbs.

I assume Lamar Owens has this area covered.

No...you have to take a kid at his word and list what offers he says he has.

Flint had a lot of big verbal offers at one point but the written offers never came.

Every year CPJ says on signing day "Dont believe everything you read." It makes you wonder how many of those kids are just making öööö up to make themselves feel important.

Who can forget this?

[y]HwT-TYVKj3Y[/y]

We absolutely need more guys over 300 lbs. We simply don't have that many.

Give the kid a scholly...amirite?

And how about DeAngelo Brown from my neck of the woods? He is a Savannah Christian standout at DT. 6-2 285lbs.

I assume Lamar Owens has this area covered.

This is something I struggle with. Just how important is their weight coming out of high school?

UGA has the biggest O-line in college AND THE NFL, and yet they suck.

This is something I struggle with. Just how important is their weight coming out of high school?

UGA has the biggest O-line in college AND THE NFL, and yet they suck.

It's just one factor among many. First and foremost the guy has to be a football player.

Can't believe we're recruiting a guy named Devin Washington...

Does anyone know if Faith Ekakite is going to be at our game with VPI next week? He apparently visited BC for their FSU game and will visit Iowa for their game against Michigan.

Does anyone know if Faith Ekakite is going to be at our game with VPI next week? He apparently visited BC for their FSU game and will visit Iowa for their game against Michigan.

Man we are good with so many ends. We need tackles.

I think the first out of Tomlinson and Ekakite that commits will be the guy and we wont have room for the other.

Man we are good with so many ends. We need tackles.

I think the first out of Tomlinson and Ekakite that commits will be the guy and we wont have room for the other.

Ekakitie could be a NT.

Would be thrilled if GT could just land one of them...doubt they would turn either down.

How many more spaces are left? I count 5. Rivals indicated this morning we're shopping for another QB/Ath.

Ekakitie could be a NT.

Would be thrilled if GT could just land one of them...doubt they would turn either down.

Let me get this straight. Rivals lists Tomlinson as a tackle but he is for sure an end for us while Rivals lists Ekakitie as an end but he could be a tackle for us?

Just get as many big athletic dudes as we can get. They are 17 or 18 - a couple of them will fill out into DTs.

Ekakitie could be a NT.

I'm assuming these are the two that will be at tonight's game. It's not like we got a whole lot of other 4* DL on our board.

meh, he was sold on the fact that they have no really good running backs this year and he might get to play right away, moreso than pro-style offense in my opinion

Last edited:
Back