2012 Recruiting Thread

He also went from Rivals #120 to unranked in their Top 250. Not that those rankings are paramount, but the largest drop on the list.

This probably happened about the time they realized none of the big-money fan bases had a good shot at him....

...gotta sell those subscriptions!!

Are we still in play for Devin Fuller? And if so how will the Vad Lee transfer and lackluster QB play at the end of the year help us with him? I heard the immediate playing time was his main factor.

Are the only 4* guys (whether by Scout, Rivals or ESPN) we have a legitimate shot with only Tomlinson, Fuller Shumate and Ekakitite?

Also any shot at Hooker with Tom O'Brien on the rocks?

Stop talking about Vad Lee like he's transferring. We don't know anything. If anything we should be conveying how much we want him to stay.

Stop talking about Vad Lee like he's transferring. We don't know anything. If anything we should be conveying how much we want him to stay.

Agreed. Though I think the the mere fact that we have thousands of posts discussing this topic are indicative of how much we want him to stay.

Anybody know what's wrong with this dude?

http://georgiastate.scout.com/2/1134195.html

Seems to be interested and we need dudes with size. Is it the ol' standby (grades)?
Rivals says he has a visit on 1/13/2012. Maybe not an official visit though. My totally uninformed guess would be that it is we have better undecided prospects currently (e.g. Tomlinson).

Rivals says he has a visit on 1/13/2012. Maybe not an official visit though. My totally uninformed guess would be that it is we have better undecided prospects currently (e.g. Tomlinson).

You're probably right but don't we always have a few throwaway scholarships every year?

It is an official.

Any info on Tyren Jones from Walton for next year? This kid is a pretty good runner and a great athlete.

Only if dede works for Tech.

I'm pretty sure boosters are not allowed to contact recruits

Boosters MAY NOT make recruiting contacts with prospects, relatives, legal guardians or “mentors.” This prohibition includes written and telephone communications and social media networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook.

Someone please put her in her place.

Back