2012 Recruiting Thread

For those of you thinking Tomlinson is going to Bama......I can tell you that you are wrong. He has been trying to commit to Bama for weeks but they don't have room for him.

For those of you thinking Tomlinson is going to Bama......I can tell you that you are wrong. He has been trying to commit to Bama for weeks but they don't have room for him.
I wonder who Bama will greyshirt to solve this problem.

lol

In other words, he's been trying his hardest not to have to commit to Tech.

I can't imagine CPJ will let him go without pulling the offer. This is pretty much the exact reason the rule exists.

Over two years later and people still think this... There is no "rule." As long as CPJ knows about and approves of the visit, it's not a problem.

Over two years later and people still think this... There is no "rule." As long as CPJ knows about and approves of the visit, it's not a problem.

Considering that it was rumored last night and announced this morning and we still haven't heard anything about a reaction from the school I would say you are correct.

Considering that it was rumored last night and announced this morning and we still haven't heard anything about a reaction from the school I would say you are correct.

I have seen it reported that the ultimatum has been given to Crawford.

If he's still looking around, of course we should as well. These promises are to be reciprocated. Apparently, Crawfor doesn't feel that way. Maybe he is "the U" material after all.

Judging by the article on Will Adams visiting Auburn, the rule is being waived for him. CPJ must have approved his visit for some reason. He also said he's not sure if he's even going to take the visit.

Judging by the article on Will Adams visiting Auburn, the rule is being waived for him. CPJ must have approved his visit for some reason. He also said he's not sure if he's even going to take the visit.

I don't blame these kids for wanting to take visits because they get treated like royalty for a couple of days. They may never get that treatment again for a long time, if ever. He may have no intention of decommitting.

his HS team mate is committed to AU but Georgie is tryin to flip him. maybe CPJ wants AU to get him, so he lets Adams go on the visit with him

The sad reality is that in the last week, U[sic]Ga and Au come after our 3* guys while we're bringing in 2# guys with FCS offer sheets.

At least it is clear that we didn't pull Junior's scholly because we had someone better in the wings.

At least it is clear that we didn't pull Junior's scholly because we had someone better in the wings.

Yes, we pulled his scholarship because he couldn't get into the school. Other recruits had no involvement in the matter.

My money's on Bama if I read between the lines of that article correctly. If it was GT he wouldn't be all "surprised and happy" because he could have committed to GT at any time. I bet Saban finally gave him a committable offer because some other guy turned them down and he jumped on it.

Just speculation, but why would he suddenly have such a mood change unless he got something unexpected? Maybe he is just happy to have the whole ordeal in the past.

Who knows, I'll still have my fingers crossed on signing day but I'm not very optimistic.

Just speculation, but why would he suddenly have such a mood change unless he got something unexpected? Maybe he is just happy to have the whole ordeal in the past.

I think he's just happy to have a decision finally made. He didn't like all the pressure that came with recruiting. Carvell has the ability to try and spin the article however he wants so it's hard to tell...

Back