2012 Recruiting Thread

I mean it isn't surprising. Him still wanting to visit despite the whole legal/NCAA issues and the number of DB's already there says it was a personal choice that was not likely to be dissuaded.

ANTONIOCRAWFORD-%281%29_150_6_20.JPG

Last edited:
Good for him. Wish him the best. Some decisions people make, regardless of age, just boggle my mind. All you can do is scratch your head and wonder WTF are they thinking.

Antonio Crawford has committed to Miami. Shocker.

Hmmmm, has he actually "committed" or has he merely indicated a higher than average probability that he'll actually sign? I don't believe you can say he "committed" to anything until he signs something.

I think I'll start a one-man battle to turn back the bastardization of the language.

Hmmmm, has he actually "committed" or has he merely indicated a higher than average probability that he'll actually sign? I don't believe you can say he "committed" to anything until he signs something.

I think I'll start a one-man battle to turn back the bastardization of the language.

so true. If I've learned anything this week it's that the word "committed" doesn't mean anything in college football.

For all we know, he got a bunch of GT hats as gift from a family member for signing with Tech.

I need to quit reading his Twitter. An FSU recruit just teased him for being a Yellow Jacket and said he needed to go to FSU.

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/201...with-surprise-visit/?cxntfid=blogs_recruiting
RELATED: Georgia Tech co-offensive line coach Todd Spencer is not expected back with the team, according to JacketsOnline.com and CoachingSearch.com. When contacted on Saturday by the AJC, Adams said he was aware of the situation: “I heard something like that may happen, and that’s one of the main reasons I decided to visit Auburn” … The state’s top kicker for 2013, Westminster’s Harrison Butker, said he was offered by Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson on Friday.

Back