2012 Recruiting Thread

hdtvfan

Dodd-Like
Yeah, his situation is unclear but he did visit this weekend so who knows.
Similarly, Hankins visited also I believe but I have not seen much about that, maybe because it is believed that we are not likely to beat out Arkansas in this case.

Ah well, I just hope we can hold on to the ones that we supposedly have already, at least this is the last weekend that schools can try to flip these guys.

GT_JohnnyBodkin

Varsity Lurker
Apparently we didn't offer Bret Niederreither this weekend (as per Kelly Quinlan's twitter). Does this mean the coaching staff is getting another DT? I wonder if this says anything about Dalvin....

Beevis

Varsity Lurker
Wonder why we would bring the guy in on the last weekend for an OV if we were not going to offer.

Doesn't sound right unless the guy farted in front of DRad or something.

05GTCorndog

Staff member
It would be nice to get the DL prospect from PA but I have heard nothing about his visit.
We didn't like him in person. Didnt get offered. Committed to Temple.

Didn't want to waste a schools on a player who was never going to make an impact. Better off saving a scholly for next year.

BOS

Flats Noob
The reason why Will Adams was offered by Auburn and UGA was because they're fighting to land his teammate JaQuay Williams.

As it appears now they both look like they're going to Auburn.

hdtvfan

Dodd-Like
The reason why Will Adams was offered by Auburn and UGA was because they're fighting to land his teammate JaQuay Williams.

So bottom line GT gets hosed regardless. Lovely.

AlabamaBuzz

Dodd-Like

You would think a guy like Will would see what happened to the Calhoun QB who followed his vaunted HS receiver teammate Da'Rick Rogers....instead of signing with Vandy....

I cannot even find his name on the UT spring roster, but even if he is still on the team, he won't ever see the field. Same thing probably happens to Will at AU.

LanierJacket

Varsity Lurker
You would think a guy like Will would see what happened to the Calhoun QB who followed his vaunted HS receiver teammate Da'Rick Rogers....instead of signing with Vandy....

I cannot even find his name on the UT spring roster, but even if he is still on the team, he won't ever see the field. Same thing probably happens to Will at AU.
Nash Nance is transferring to Harvard.

alpha

Dodd-Like
If we get Dalvin, we're going to find some medical condition no one ever knew about during his first physical at Tech.

Yes, I had great expectations of Denzel. Unfortunate it didn't work out for him and GT.