2020-2021 GT Men's Basketball TV Schedule

awbuzz

Helluva Engineer
... Friday January 4th ???? How about Saturday ;)

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
I updated this thread with the new schedule information that @Jacketblind provided last week.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Schedule changes announced. Clemson game pushed up a day to the 12th and previously postponed Pitt game scheduled for Sunday the 14th. 5 games in 11 days.

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
Schedule changes announced. Clemson game pushed up a day to the 12th and previously postponed Pitt game scheduled for Sunday the 14th. 5 games in 11 days.
Wednesday night, Friday night, Sunday afternoon, Tuesday night. Ouch. Not going to be easy for a roster with only 7 main contributors.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Ban Hammer'd
Wednesday night, Friday night, Sunday afternoon, Tuesday night. Ouch. Not going to be easy for a roster with only 7 main contributors.
Only an excuse if we lose right?

Old-Fashioned UGA Hater

Varsity Lurker
Any word on how the @NC State and @ND games will be scheduled? If you include those two games it's not out of the realm of possibility to go around 8-4 down the stretch on paper. Depending on what happens in the ACC tournament this would make us a bubble team. Of-course factor in the short rest of the shifting schedule and 8-4 seams like more pie in the sky with the depth we have. Those two OOC loses to start the season are what unfortunately will probably keep us out of the field of 64.

1982Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
So basically it is not possible in northern virginia to watch the next two Georgia Tech men's basketball games.

You're doing a great job, Tstan!

1982Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
:facepalm:

Ummm, both the Miami and the VT games are on MASN which is offered by every cable sytem in Virginia.
You are correct - I could not find any mention of MASN when I searched the nets for this game. I only saw an ESPN link which did not work. My mistake.

However AFAIK, no one I know has MASN. It requires a very expensive cable package. And of course you have to be sitting in your house, because MASN is notorious for being one of the few or only sports "networks" that does not allow streaming or viewing outside the home, because the Angelos are miserable pricks.

So, yes, it is at least theoretically available, but as a practical matter it is a horrible solution. So I'm listening to the game over SIrius XM radio.

Meanwhile, I can watch every single PAC-12 game anytime and anywhere I want through streaming services like FUBO and Sling. The ACC Network by comparison is a pathetic joke.