2021-2022 GT Men's Basketball TV Schedule

JelloJacket

Damn Good Rat
Yeah it seemed a bit skewed to me as well.
I think it's an optical illusion to some degree. Our OOC schedule is always heavily favored to home games. 2022 is evenly split. There is a one game bias to home games on the first half of 2022 and that reverses on the second half (4/9 are home).

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
I think it's an optical illusion to some degree. Our OOC schedule is always heavily favored to home games. 2022 is evenly split. There is a one game bias to home games on the first half of 2022 and that reverses on the second half (4/9 are home).
5 of 8 January games at home
3 of 8 February games at home
1 of 2 March games at home

So yeah, not a big difference.

BuzzedATL

Varsity Lurker
What does it mean when it has both ACCNX and ESPN+? ESPN+ is a paid add on while ACCNX is just an alternate ACCN.

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
What does it mean when it has both ACCNX and ESPN+? ESPN+ is a paid add on while ACCNX is just an alternate ACCN.
Means you can watch if you have ACCN and log into the ESPN app with your cable/streaming credentials. Or you can watch if you pay for ESPN+.

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
Well, I supposedly get it with my cable provider as an extra, but I sure can't get anything
You have to log in with your cable credentials in the ESPN app. Aren’t you the guy that does all the video encoding and uploading and stuff? If you can do that you can do this. It ain’t that hard.

You have to log in with your cable credentials in the ESPN app. Aren’t you the guy that does all the video encoding and uploading and stuff? If you can do that you can do this. It ain’t that hard.
It would never bring up a screen for me to enter my credential, neither on my phone nor on my computer. The screen always came up blank and never went any further. Others said they were having similar problems. Regardless, I found another site through Reddit that allowed me to watch the game for free. But thanks for your concern though. :coffee2:

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
It would never bring up a screen for me to enter my credential, neither on my phone nor on my computer. The screen always came up blank and never went any further. Others said they were having similar problems. Regardless, I found another site through Reddit that allowed me to watch the game for free. But thanks for your concern though. :coffee2:
I believe that you add your credentials in the Settings section. The ESPN app sucks on every platform.