2021-22 Team

cyptomcat

PostBot
Staff member
Who stays, who leaves do you think?

High profile freshmen coming in...

The Jacket

The Coat
Personally I am wondering about Howard. He's a sophomore, and from what I saw today he was giving it everything he had. But the reality, it seems, is that compared to Moses and, today, Krutwig, he seemed very unathletic and unimposing. Of course those are two rather large, unfair measuring sticks, and in a gameplan which was couldn't be made to center on his talents, but it's all I really have to judge him by.

What I'm wondering is, do you think Howard can be developed the way Moses was? I don't remember very well what Moses' game looked like his sophomore year, or know How much of what Moses became can be taught. I'll hang up and listen.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Personally I am wondering about Howard. He's a sophomore, and from what I saw today he was giving it everything he had. But the reality, it seems, is that compared to Moses and, today, Krutwig, he seemed very unathletic and unimposing. Of course those are two rather large, unfair measuring sticks, and in a gameplan which was couldn't be made to center on his talents, but it's all I really have to judge him by.

What I'm wondering is, do you think Howard can be developed the way Moses was? I don't remember very well what Moses' game looked like his sophomore year, or know How much of what Moses became can be taught. I'll hang up and listen.
Howard's upside would be more like Banks or Lammers IMO. Traditional big. Moses is a different type of player, I think

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
I’m completely against 5 year seniors coming back. 0 reason...football or basketball. Move on and let the new kids play.
Afraid we will be good and Pastner really will get a big extension? If they want to and we want them, what's it to you?

jts1207

5 years $10 million 1 NCAA 0 wins + Prob = GOAT
Afraid we will be good and Pastner really will get a big extension? If they want to and we want them, what's it to you?
We were already one of the most experienced teams in the country. Nobody is coming back