2021-22 Team

Oh it doesn't show now because Moses made his account private

It was basically, thank you for the four years, I'm putting my name in the NBA draft while maintaining my eligibility. Then he commented on his post with "It's been real".

The Jacket

The Coat
The timing is kind of weird to me. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but if either of them were to get feedback which made them decide to stay in college another year, would this indicate that they intend to transfer?

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
The timing is kind of weird to me. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but if either of them were to get feedback which made them decide to stay in college another year, would this indicate that they intend to transfer?
I don't see that. I think Moses is gone and Devoe will be back.

gtphd

He / Him / His
It's the same message as the other one. They'll all put their name in "while maintaining eligibility." So dependent on the draft feedback they receive, they'll make a decision to stay or go. He's the one who most likely should go in my opinion based on the fact that it will be hard to improve his stock any further following an ACC POY season.
Why would anyone ever not choose to put in their name and maintain eligibility?

GTCrew4b

Get That Corn Outta Ma Face
Why would any upperclassman ever not choose to put their name and maintain eligibility?
Go for a gap year in Europe? So for some seniors this year maybe grad transferring or using extra year at same school is better to go for 1 try, then go G League or Euro for second try? I dunno.

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
Well let's be honest. If all of them go, then we are in a complete rebuilding mode. If Devoe is the only one to stay, he is in a complete rebuilding mode. Not everyone is in to that. I see him possibly leaving simply because of that. We just won the ACCC, and he was named Tourney MVP. Who would want to come back and teach a green team how to compete for a year after that?
I get the degree thing, and honestly I concur that he just doesn't have the athleticism, the ups to compete at the NBA. Having said that, the NBA is a different league. The floor is stretched a lot more and you can play one on one ball and Devoe has the bulk and dribble to force it in deep, so who knows? I wish him the absolute best but I do agree with his earlier assessment If he doesn't get drafted stay your fourth year.

Beeski

Damn Good Rat
Well let's be honest. If all of them go, then we are in a complete rebuilding mode. If Devoe is the only one to stay, he is in a complete rebuilding mode. Not everyone is in to that. I see him possibly leaving simply because of that. We just won the ACCC, and he was named Tourney MVP. Who would want to come back and teach a green team how to compete for a year after that?
I get the degree thing, and honestly I concur that he just doesn't have the athleticism, the ups to compete at the NBA. Having said that, the NBA is a different league. The floor is stretched a lot more and you can play one on one ball and Devoe has the bulk and dribble to force it in deep, so who knows? I wish him the absolute best but I do agree with his earlier assessment If he doesn't get drafted stay your fourth year.
If Devoe and/or Usher come back, they will have more scoring opportunities / will score more, which will be appealing the the NBA. Even if the team doesn't do as well, their stats will be more impressive.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Get old, stay old might just work out perfectly. A bunch of upperclassmen who are really good but maybe not good enough to leave.