2021-22 Team

johncu

Dodd-Like
I realize 82 (or 97) > 60, but I think he's close enough that he might go for it depending on his evaluations. We'll see...
He has specifically said that he doesn’t want to go to the G-League. I feel pretty confident that he will be back at this point. I’m also very optimistic about Alvarado coming back, and Wright returning seems more and more plausible by the day.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
Given the Covid issues outside the US, the international options are not as attractive as they would have been two years ago. If the NBA is not a certainty, staying another year and completing your BS or starting your MBA is a much better option for both the short-term and the long-term.

rain

Jolly Good Fellow
no Wright on that list? Or did I miss him there?

GTCrew4b

Get That Corn Outta Ma Face
Bruce Bowen made a career of being a lock down defender and shooting 3’s. Maybe that is Jose’s path as well. He’s definitely a fighter. Would want my pro team to give him a shot.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
The % of 4 year seniors that get drafted is incredibly low....5 year seniors unheard of. Carry on

Jackets138

Varsity Lurker
The % of 4 year seniors that get drafted is incredibly low....5 year seniors unheard of. Carry on
Are you saying someone should go even if they are not projected to get drafted bc “it’s as good as it’s going to get?”

Frank the Tank did four years and went lottery and everyone knew he was a joke of a prospect for the NBA, except MJ. Staying and doing something like going to a final four would raise major players profile.

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
How much do second picks make versus undrafted free agents? Not much different...,That was what zi was referring.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy