2021 Beesball

Beej1953

Varsity Lurker
God bless Wilhite but you have to pinch hit for him there.Leiter
Instead, he's 0 for 5 with 4Ks and we're down to our last two outs.
For the season, CDH.
Hall & Wilhite have been absolutely horrendous the whole series. Of course, that’s not unusual for Hall - he has only one credential for being on this team.

Dhatura

Dodd-Like
Hall & Wilhite have been absolutely horrendous the whole series. Of course, that’s not unusual for Hall - he has only one credential for being on this team.
You wouldn't happen to have anything more productive to do than be a giant vag on ST at 2 in the morning, would you?

LagrangeJacket

Dodd-Like
I have no idea why you don’t PH for Hall when you’re tied in extras with 2 outs. He was 0-4 and had no HRs on the season. Put someone in who at least is a credible HR threat.

Dhatura

Dodd-Like
I don’t know why I keep watching. We all know how GT baseball ends in the postseason. Yet here I am at 2AM.
I have to be up so it's not a problem for me! I have to rely on you guys and Tech twitter for updates, unfortunately.

JuicedJacket

Varsity Lurker
Can we dive in and steal 2 mid major starter transfers for next year? I mean this lineup has Omaha potential with some help

JuicedJacket

Varsity Lurker
Our lineup has Omaha potential every year. Our pitching staff has “miss the tournament” potential most years.
I agree. I’m just saying this team is gonna be seasoned yet still young for the next two seasons. It’s soon or never for CDH. If not, I wanna see us get someone young similar to what tennessee has done w vitello for new life in the program

LagrangeJacket

Dodd-Like
I agree. I’m just saying this team is gonna be seasoned yet still young for the next two seasons. It’s soon or never for CDH. If not, I wanna see us get someone young similar to what tennessee has done w vitello for new life in the program
Its never for CDH. He reached his peak early. Obviously, I’m still here cheering for them, but I’m under no illusions how his postseasons end.

CiraldoForever

Flats Noob
Why go to all the trouble and expense of having an ACC Network, if we can't get Tech post-season games on TV? Of course, it worked out for NC, NCS, Duke, FSU, Miami, ND... got their games. But obviously ACC and ACC Network do not care about Tech. I may switch back from Hulu to Comcast Xfinity. Our AD should not let this happen, in my opinion.