2021 North Carolina game moved to MBS

gtg970g

Dodd-Like
Why? Seems like a bigger stadium to not put people in.
I don't think we would run MBS at full capacity for any except Notre Dame or Clemson. It's actually a really good environment with the curtains down.

CornerBlitz

To be the man you have to beat the man
Money. We get paid a milliom dollars a year for moving our best home game there.

It sucks but it's something we have to do given the state of the CFB world and our program.
I get it. It just seems odd to me given the circumstances. I guess 20% of 95 is greater than 20% if 55, or something like that.

btw.....the Mets suck.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
This still crosses my mind whenever the MBS series comes up and the fact that the entire slate hasn't been announced still gives me a bit of anxiety. When that rumor first popped up ~10-12 years ago about moving one of the Georgia games to the opener on a "neutral" field like the Dome, I lost my mind. It still makes me angry that anyone in our camp could ever be in favor of something like that.
Wasnt that suggested to stagger the Clemson and uga home/home series? It ended up working itself out in 2013 when we played at their place for the second year in a row with ACC expansion. But I wouldn’t have had an issue with a one-off neutral site throw down to get our home schedule evened out for season tickets.

The Jacket

The Coat
Wasnt that suggested to stagger the Clemson and uga home/home series? It ended up working itself out in 2013 when we played at their place for the second year in a row with ACC expansion. But I wouldn’t have had an issue with a one-off neutral site throw down to get our home schedule evened out for season tickets.
I wish you were dead. Let me know when this works out.