2021 Orange Bowl

Really hope Bama wins the early game; if not things will get ugly here late

öööö all your uga relatives. öööö your uga friends. öööö your uga wives. öööö your uga children. öööö your uga neighbors and öööö your uga co-workers. öööö every single person who has an ounce of love for uga.

öööö all your uga relatives. öööö your uga friends. öööö your uga wives. öööö your uga children. öööö your uga neighbors and öööö your uga co-workers. öööö every single person who has an ounce of love for uga.
I wish you’d quit beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel.

obviously-duh.gif

I’ll öööö some of y’all’s UGA wives.

who is your favorite uga player of all time- just curious

who is your favorite uga player of all time- just curious
The idiot receiver who caught the ball in bounds against Bama that allowed the clock to run out (instead of intentionally dropping the ball to stop the clock) and preserve the win for Bama.

I don't know any of these idiots' names but you can Google them if you are so inclined.

if it starts leaning michigans way i may switch to the Georgia hometown radio broadcast on SECNetwork. just to hear the suffering.

Back