2021 Recruiting

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
You can occasionally win a poker hand with a 2-7 but I usually prefer to start with a pair if I can get it. The inputs you slur raise the probability of having the traits you want.
Winning a hand with 7-2 gets you an extra two bucks for every player at the table at my game. It’s the seven deuce game.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
They’re in trouble. Recruiting is the lifeblood of a college program. They went from consistently finishing top 5 in the ACC to the very bottom of the league. Fuente does not appear to be the answer. They have a good team right now...if they can’t parlay short-term wins into recruiting success then they may become the door mat of the Coastal (replacing us :ugh:).

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Maybe it's not talked about because that is a stupid list of 'requirements'? People can't control their family background. Who cares who/what/if they worship. All that should matter is character.
The word "requirements" originated in your swamp-fever-infected brain. Nowhere else.

What matters is not how someone gets there but where they get there. The observations I pointed out make it a lot easier to have character than to get there without them. It shows a package which works together to show who you are getting. I am glad this young man had the guidance he got from his mother and his coach dad, and I am glad he lives by that word.

Faith, and I suspect you do not grasp this essential fact, is important. Faith helps us move mountains. You cannot believe in yourself if you do not believe. You cannot believe in others around you if you do not believe. You are hung up on worrying about someone's worship, while I focus on faith.

A good Tech Man is hard to find, and getting harder by the day, but a good Tech Man is good to find, and you can accomplish much with one.

Last edited:

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
They’re in trouble. Recruiting is the lifeblood of a college program. They went from consistently finishing top 5 in the ACC to the very bottom of the league. Fuente does not appear to be the answer. They have a good team right now...if they can’t parlay short-term wins into recruiting success then they may become the door mat of the Coastal (replacing us :ugh:).
Miami's the doormat, we beat them

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
IMO Kaleb will be terrifying to behold after 2 seasons with Lew.

User 10337

I like the way this Kaleb guy plays. Great reaction time and isn’t afraid to stick his head in there. Looks like he can read OL movements and fill the gap.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
I like the way this Kaleb guy plays. Great reaction time and isn’t afraid to stick his head in there. Looks like he can read OL movements and fill the gap.
Yes. It is beautiful. He seems to understand offense (his own and theirs) and defense (his own and theirs.)

User 10337

Yes. It is beautiful. He seems to understand offense (his own and theirs) and defense (his own and theirs.)

He is definitely a smooth runner and to your point, looks like he understands the angles and speeds to consistently put himself in the best position. Love when guys are able to change pace to make plays on offense or defense.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
What's our target # of commits for '21? Are we dependent on more guys transferring out to make room?