21-22 Basketball Win prediction Poll

How many do you think we'll win this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clapper

Dodd-Like
Off the top of my head, I said 12-14. I didn’t think that could be right. So, I went to the schedule. I couldn’t come up with 12, but I will stick with it.

fatmike91

Flats Noob
I voted 18, but honestly I don't know. I figure 8 wins pre-conference and 10-10 in-conference.

First step is to avoid the early season let down against the Stetsons, Lamars, and Charleston Southerns...

We'll have a couple of shots at a signature win in the pre-conference schedule.

/

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
I voted 18, but honestly I don't know. I figure 8 wins pre-conference and 10-10 in-conference.

First step is to avoid the early season let down against the Stetsons, Lamars, and Charleston Southerns...

We'll have a couple of shots at a signature win in the pre-conference schedule.

/
I also said 18. Not sure if that's optimistic or pessimistic. Seems reasonable, though.

05GTCorndog

Dodd-Like
I voted 18 without looking at the schedule. I think this will be a good team, but not sure if our bigs will be good enough for us to be more than a middle of the pack ACC team.

madRazor

Hard

Interesting to me is Usher flying under the radar, pun intended. I think as he goes so goes our season.

johncu

Dodd-Like

Interesting to me is Usher flying under the radar, pun intended. I think as he goes so goes our season.
Bold prediction: Jordan Usher is our breakout player this year, and puts together an All-ACC season. He’s improved immensely since arriving at GT and obviously has a ton of natural ability.

CarsonNewmanJacket

JJacket dreams of me
It’s gonna be a backslide from last year, but not totally out of control. I see an NIT bid this year

GTCrew4b

All moratoria must be earned
Bubba is a big loss. Don’t know what our guard play will look like.

BuzzinWreck78

Flats Noob
I'm picking 18 as are many others, but not expecting that to get us into the dance.
Our OOC is so soft i'm concerned it won't impress the selection committee.
we need to win 2 of USC,LSU,Wisc and a couple of big ACC wins to have a chance.
hoping one of the bigs will have a breakout season.The 5 spot may limit how far we can go.
LFG Jackets!