+21

Seems like a good middle opportunity, to me, if you don't mind half of your bet being tied up for a whole season, essentially. But you could get a pretty huge middle on this, either way it moves, which seems very likely.

I had no clue they made spreads for individual games this far out.

Better watch spamming the board like this. Re post police will track you down. I mean he is got nothing else to do and he has to personally pay for each new thread.
tenor.gif

I’m surprised it’s not more than that. With what Georgia did last year and the fact that they return their QB, most of their WRs, all the TEs, their OL, and will have a stable of 5 Star running backs, why would you think that Georgia Tech would have a chance to cover 21???

I’m surprised it’s not more than that. With what Georgia did last year and the fact that they return their QB, most of their WRs, all the TEs, their OL, and will have a stable of 5 Star running backs, why would you think that Georgia Tech would have a chance to cover 21???

They had 33 seniors leave. We have most of our offense intact and the defense will not as bad as last year's. If you're one of the Tech fans who look at every uga game as a loss before it's even played, you should probably find a different hobby.

They had 33 seniors leave. We have most of our offense intact and the defense will not as bad as last year's. If you're one of the Tech fans who look at every uga game as a loss before it's even played, you should probably find a different hobby.

It's not entirely clear that trav is a GT fan at all, from anything I can see.

Still gonna lose tho.

63 seniors is the number I've heard. Nearly the whole three-deep on both sides. I'm told we'll be playing trainers and cheerleaders at some positions.

63 seniors is the number I've heard. Nearly the whole three-deep on both sides. I'm told we'll be playing trainers and cheerleaders at some positions.

Uga cheerleaders probably tougher than Taquan. Definitely have more experience taking care of the ball.

Back