#26 Victor Alexander

I think it was said in another thread we are going to lose a couple to grades.

No, not grades. Rumor is that couple players buried in the depth chart will get their degrees in Spring and move on. Like Morgan Bailey graduating last season and enrolling at Coastal Carolina.

No, not grades. Rumor is that couple players buried in the depth chart will get their degrees in Spring and move on. Like Morgan Bailey graduating last season and enrolling at Coastal Carolina.

Kallon?

Sick class. We need to hold on for dear life until signing day.

The thought of him and Davis on the field at the same time.......

5514414.jpg

"NCAA Bylaw 15.5.6.1 limits FBS football programs to a total number of scholarships to 85 "counters" annually including 25 scholarships for "initial counters." Counters (NCAA Bylaw 15.02.3) are individuals who are receiving institutional financial aid that is countable against the aid limitations in a sport, initial counters (NCAA Bylaw 15.02.3.1) are individuals who are receiving countable financial aid in a sport for the first time. Bylaw 13.9.2.3 limits schools to signing 28 NLI from initial signing day through May 31."

I am guessing we counted some of the early enrollees for the previous year?

"NCAA Bylaw 15.5.6.1 limits FBS football programs to a total number of scholarships to 85 "counters" annually including 25 scholarships for "initial counters." Counters (NCAA Bylaw 15.02.3) are individuals who are receiving institutional financial aid that is countable against the aid limitations in a sport, initial counters (NCAA Bylaw 15.02.3.1) are individuals who are receiving countable financial aid in a sport for the first time. Bylaw 13.9.2.3 limits schools to signing 28 NLI from initial signing day through May 31."

I am guessing we counted some of the early enrollees for the previous year?

Only reason it might not be all 4 early enrollees is we signed 22 last year, but all 22 didn't end up staying around, so maybe that makes it work? If not, then 3 from this year can be last year

Back