#26 Victor Alexander

Lee34102

Helluva Engineer
Just finished watching this kid's highlight film for the 3rd time ... wow, just wow ... :biggthumpup:

I have to accord massive kudos to the staff, just a great recruiting job all ... :biggthumpup:

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Just finished watching this kid's highlight film for the 3rd time ... wow, just wow ... :biggthumpup:

I have to accord massive kudos to the staff, just a great recruiting job all ... :biggthumpup:
did you wash your hands before posting?

ee8384

Affable Curmudgeon
Highlights are impressive but note that level of competition is 3A in FL (~300-700 students). Some of the teams on their schedule were 2A (FL goes to 8A).

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Highlights are impressive but note that level of competition is 3A in FL (~300-700 students). Some of the teams on their schedule were 2A (FL goes to 8A).
so you're that guy.

33jacket

Dodd-Like
I think it was said in another thread we are going to lose a couple to grades.
I don' think this is right, I think its more like losing a couple that are seniors who graduated who are moving on to jobs. kinda the 180...we will see though.

33jacket

Dodd-Like
if so easy why aren't everyones highlights like his then at that level?

he is purely dominant, and to me he would be at 4A and 5A. He just gets it done like PJ Davis did.

gtphd

What a time to be alive

he is purely dominant, and to me he would be at 4A and 5A. He just gets it done like PJ Davis did.
Forget the level of competition for a second, this guy has amazing vision. He finds and stuffs holes better than I've seen in any other video.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
I'm glad you noticed that too. I am also concerned by his hand size.

Buzz4Him

Flats Noob

Dayum! Owned... Just like he did in his videos

jdubjacket

Dodd-Like
Forget the level of competition for a second, this guy has amazing vision. He finds and stuffs holes better than I've seen in any other video.
Agreed. I've seen a lot of videos and sometimes it takes 2 or maybe even 3 guys to stuff the hole like he does.

GaTechJack

Varsity Lurker
I have lived in Jacksonville, Florida for the last 26 years. Trinity Christian is a very elite private school that plays very competitive football.

Bolles School, coached by Corky Rogers, is also a very competitive private school. The class 3A champion normally travels through these two schools.

I would not worry about the level of competition Alexander has experienced.

Nationwide rankings:

43 (37)Trinity Christian Jacksonville (FL)11-2Florida Class 3A Champions. Trinity Christian is a defense-first program that is loaded with talent. It fell to Buford and IMG Academy but came back to win the state title beating Godby, American Heritage and Madison County along the way.

http://vype.com/nationalhsfootball/2014/12/22/allen-named-hsfb100-national-champions/

ee8384

Affable Curmudgeon
I have lived in Jacksonville, Florida for the last 26 years. Trinity Christian is a very elite private school that plays very competitive football.

Bolles School, coached by Corky Rogers, is also a very competitive private school. The class 3A champion normally travels through these two schools.

I would not worry about the level of competition Alexander has experienced.

Nationwide rankings:

43 (37)Trinity Christian Jacksonville (FL)11-2Florida Class 3A Champions. Trinity Christian is a defense-first program that is loaded with talent. It fell to Buford and IMG Academy but came back to win the state title beating Godby, American Heritage and Madison County along the way.

http://vype.com/nationalhsfootball/2014/12/22/allen-named-hsfb100-national-champions/
And I was born, raised and graduated from high school in Jax at another "very elite private school" (LOL) that played in the same class as Trinity. Bolles used to contend with the best in the state but their enrollment hasn't grown and they have slipped down in class over the years.

I hope the kid does great at Tech. But I don't recall the group hard-on for Antonio Simmons last year - another kid from a Jax private school that plays Trinity every year and who, arguably, had better measurables coming in.

jdubjacket

Dodd-Like
Only at GT do we bring down our highly-recruited commitments right after they've committed.

GaTechJack

Varsity Lurker
And I was born, raised and graduated from high school in Jax at another "very elite private school" (LOL) that played in the same class as Trinity. Bolles used to contend with the best in the state but their enrollment hasn't grown and they have slipped down in class over the years.

I hope the kid does great at Tech. But I don't recall the group hard-on for Antonio Simmons last year - another kid from a Jax private school that plays Trinity every year and who, arguably, had better measurables coming in.
You can measure many things about players, but measuring their "hearts" can be difficult. Alexander is very similar to Julian Burnett & based on the video highlights of his play on the field, hits in the same manner.