#26 Victor Alexander

well, apparently Brad Stewart has an actual committable scholarship offer now. Hope that doesn't mean that Vic is out.

http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2015.../?ecmp=ajc_social_twitter_2014_recruiting_sfp

“Coach Johnson was going to let him sign his letter of intent on Wednesday anyways, knowing that a scholarship would open by this summer,” Stewart’s father told the AJC.

“But Johnson called today and told Brad, ‘No, the scholarship is open now.’ So they’ve sent him the paperwork. He was very excited about it. Well, I guess you could say that he was extremely excited about it.”

ajc said:
Will Stewart commit to Georgia Tech? His father politely declined to answer the question, saying that they were in the process of contacting Brad’s finalists, including Yale, Georgia Southern, Furman, Mercer and Appalachian State.

:lol: they've been begging for a scholarship but now they're in the process of contacting his finalists. good stuff.

i would yank the offer if he didn't say yes on the phone when we called him.

:lol: they've been begging for a scholarship but now they're in the process of contacting his finalists. good stuff.

They're probably classy enough to want to tell the other finalists directly, so they don't have to read about it from Carvell first. Is that a problem? I don't think his dad said they were still trying to decide among the finalists. And he probably committed to CPJ and not to Carvell - that's not okay with you 2. Christ almighty.

Of course Stewart gets the offer. Total GT outcome.

Glad to get a kid who really wants to be at Tech.

He's just calling them to politely tell them he won't be coming.

They're probably classy enough to want to tell the other finalists directly, so they don't have to read about it from Carvell first. Is that a problem? I don't think his dad said they were still trying to decide among the finalists. And he probably committed to CPJ and not to Carvell - that's not okay with you 2. Christ almighty.

Exactly. This is a family that understands professional etiquette better than some of our posters.

My best guess is that we land VA and Stewart....reason being, Ratliffe will be delayed until January it looks like. Ratliffe's delayed scholarship opens up one for Stewart IMO.

Guess God's plane won't be landing in ATL

Seems like Savannah people have had permanently rustled jimmies ever since the State Finals in the Dome.

And one of the most anticipated GT football careers begins. That of Stewart's. Let's see what he does :biggrin:

My best guess is that we land VA and Stewart....reason being, Ratliffe will be delayed until January it looks like. Ratliffe's delayed scholarship opens up one for Stewart IMO.
This is what I'm thinking as well

rumors that we could get Vic too. I am doubtful but we'll see soon enough

Is this because Ratliffe's injury is delaying his graduation, hence his enrollment?

He's not delaying HS graduation. Just when he enrolls at Tech. He's going to take some community college courses in the meantime.

He's not delaying HS graduation. Just when he enrolls at Tech. He's going to take some community college courses in the meantime.
Good for him. I would have thought that an injury like what he suffered would have set him back in completing HS.

Has the BUHU futures market reopened? I'd like to buy a few positions heading into signing day..

Back