+29

Well...last year it was 45-7 (the 7 was a Juanyeh KO return) and we scored 2 garbage touchdowns late against backups. The year before we lost 38-7 at home, and it felt worse than that.

All these haters act like we’re worse than under CPJ, yet seem surprised that the line is +29. Lol...

Just put the ball down and play. Anything can happen between the lines on Saturday.

Last edited:
Well...last year it was 45-7 and we scored 2 garbage touchdowns late against backups. The year before we lost 38-7 at home, and it felt worse than that.

All these haters act like we’re worse than under CPJ, yet seem surprised that the line is +29. Lol...

Just put the ball down and play. Anything can happen between the lines on Saturday.

Like I said elsewhere, I watched the ASU/Oregon game. ASU sucks, probably as much as we do. ASU put it all together for one night, took a lead, then held on for dear life, made a final clutch play at the end to secure the win. Any team can show up and play over its head for one game and any team can have a crap day. Unfortunately it rarely ever seems to work out for us during this game, but uga is going to be looking ahead. I won't say I'm confident we'll win, but I ain't conceding defeat either. We have a chance.

Yeah I totally agree - shocked the number is this high - all over this bet....seems like a no brainer

Well...last year it was 45-7 and we scored 2 garbage touchdowns late against backups. The year before we lost 38-7 at home, and it felt worse than that.

even in the 3-win year under PJ we were one score away in the Georgia game.

tumblr_mokeduR5791qao1lqo1_500.gif

UGA will win Saturday. Big deal.

But they won’t get that NC they desperately desire.

LSU will beat them by 10 or more. Kirby will again lobby for the CFB Playoffs to no avail.

And UGA will play another who-cares.com bowl.

Wash-Rinse-Repeat... Pre-Season National Champs. Dawgs...same ole’ same ole.

Back