2nd Chance POLL: What is the probability we beat Clempson in 2023

2nd Chance: What is the probability we beat Clempson in 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
Poll to gauge the change in confidence as the season goes along.

Clemson 5-4 / ESPN FPI 13.1 (-6.3 YTD)
GT: 5-4 / ESPN FPI 3.1 (+3.7 YTD)

GT ESPN FPI Win Probability: 19.4% (+13.9%)

Yeah, this would be a huge win for us, but we really need to be healthy for Syracuse with the goal of bowl eligibility. I'm not very optimistic about this matchup but hope we keep it close and avoid injuries.

I think it all boils down to which offense is more productive. Clemson's offense hasn't been very good. Tech's has been hitting all cylinders lately.

Clemson has a better defense but Tech's defense has showed up in the clutch.

I like Tech's chances against a not great Clemson offense and a not as good as usual Clemson defense.

Turnovers will probably decide the outcome. Tech has been lucky this year, especially on the road. I like our chances.

I'm playing the odds like I did the last two. I went with 0.30. Hoping to be wrong for a 3rd time.

Let's be honest. This is the most realistic chance we've had to beat those hicks since out last win 9 years ago. Even the 14-8 game 2 years ago felt like smoke and mirrors with a gameplan-less clown in charge.

Yeah, unlike 14-8, this feels like we could actually win rather than a Clemson implosion. I mean, I’ll take either, but I’d like to just flat out win.

2nd chance probability is 0.467, an increase of 41% from the pre-season poll.

This is our first increase in probability all season. Obviously a combination of our finally winning two in a row and Clemson's worst in a decade season. I like our chances.

Back