2nd Chance POLL: What is the probability we beat Syracuse in 2023

2nd Chance: What is the probability we beat Syracuse in 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
Poll to gauge the change in confidence as the season goes along.

Syracuse 5-5 / ESPN FPI 3.2 (-4.4 YTD)
GT: 5-5 / ESPN FPI 2.2 (+2.8 YTD)

GT ESPN FPI Win Probability: 54.4% (+21.1%)

Party In My Dorm • View topic - we won

Then again, I might be wrong.....

[GDT] November 29 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Washington Capitals - 7 ...

I am not even going to enter a vote, because with Buster Faulkner calling the plays, I have no idea what to expect. Has he FINALLY learned how to adjust during a game and to have a wide-open, unpredictable offense with an ability to change things up if they are not working, or will he, as he did Saturday, essentially give up and fall back on plays that have virtually no chance in hell of gaining yards or scoring? For someone who has been in coaching for 18 years and an OC at various schools for 11 years, he sure doesn't seem to have learned much.

Syracuse has taken the more predictable path to a 5-5 record. They only beat bad teams. If we are beyond being a bad team, we win. My hope is we have it put away early for the sake of my mental health.

Syracuse has taken the more predictable path to a 5-5 record. They only beat bad teams. If we are beyond being a bad team, we win. My hope is we have it put away early for the sake of my mental health.
Sad to say, with our defense and Buster Faulkner calling the plays, we will never "put it away early" in any game.

The second Bowl Eligibility Bowl we will be in this year. Let's win this one.

Its been a very long time since I've given a game the dreaded "must-win" tag but this game gets it.

This game is the fooball equivalent of a Texas Death Match for our program and we absolutely cannot afford to lose it.

1700146569428.png

Nice.

But seriously, hurry up and vote.

2nd chance probability is 0.647, a decrease of 7% from the pre-season poll.

Although it seems sentiment is that we will definitely win this game, I guess voters are somewhat less confident in that prediction.

Although it seems sentiment is that we will definitely win this game, I guess voters are somewhat less confident in that prediction.
Forgot to vote. Give me 0.8

Certainty always comes easier in the preseason; Once you see so much performance variance, things change

Back